Not sure if I'm in Ketosis...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Veggie91, 15 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Veggie91

Veggie91 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm suppose to be in it today but dont feel that bad. The past two days I have had a bad headache, but otherwise I have felt fine/pretty good actually.

I've been told some people dont feel that bad but I was expecting to feel all depressed and ill? e.g. my CDC said I would feel like giving up today but I really dont!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Veggie,

What do you mean you are supposed to be in Ketosis today? Everyone is different - it can take some people longer than others. I will be in Ketosis only after my 5th day of SS.

You will only get headaches/nausea in the days leading into Ketosis - once you are in you will know as you will feel on top of the world! :)

4. Veggie91

Veggie91 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I still feel hungry alot so I am guessing I am not yet :(

5. Dez

Dez Full Member

Veggie that doesn't mean you are not in ketosis. When I was on Lipotrim (like SS but with less choice) I was really hungry alot for weeks and I was definitely in ketosis! I'm on SS+ now and everything is fine.

What I'm really saying is .. everyone is different. If you feel you really want to be sure you could buy some ketostix but to be honest they are not necessary if you are not cheating. I was in ketosis within two days - my breath stunk (according to my hubby!!) but others take 5 days. You will get there soon enough.

6. Veggie91

Veggie91 Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey sorry the late reply!
    I am definately in it now, my tongue is a horrible colour (despite relentless brushing), and I have a weird taste in my mouth. Also feel energised and not hungry at all really anymore! Woo hoo!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.