Not sure if posting in right place

But I've really lost my mojo with this slimming lark. I still want the weight loss as much as I ever have but am really struggling with my motivation. I've been on and off diets for the past fifteen years and always end up bigger than ever.
Please can anyone help me channel my motivation

I know its a cliche but this is a lifestyle change rather than a diet. Its not really restrictive but is based on having a healthy amount to eat, as much fruit and veg as you want and treats when you want/need them.

You have to want to be slim and healthy. Get creative with ingredients and your points can go really far(though sometimes it wont feel like it) A bad day doesn't need to mean that's it, just keep on pointing and its all good.

You can do it. We all deserve to be happy and healthy and this is a sensible way to get there x

Definitely one of the best diets I have been on , it doesn't really feel like a diet I can't believe I've been having some lovely food and treats and my weight is still coming off !!! I've been trying to keep it varied and trying out lots of the yummy recipes ... Just remind yourself that absolutely nothing is banned so you won't ever feel deprived like on other restricted diets !!! Good luck :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

CatherineBee said:
I know its a cliche but this is a lifestyle change rather than a diet. Its not really restrictive but is based on having a healthy amount to eat, as much fruit and veg as you want and treats when you want/need them.

You have to want to be slim and healthy. Get creative with ingredients and your points can go really far(though sometimes it wont feel like it) A bad day doesn't need to mean that's it, just keep on pointing and its all good.

You can do it. We all deserve to be happy and healthy and this is a sensible way to get there x

Well put :0)

Well I've stuck to it all week. Snuck a go on my mums scales and have only lost two pounds so far which has disheartened me a bit was hoping for at least five pound loss in first week but my weekly weigh in isn't til Monday so anything could happen I guess!

I've lost 2.5 this week. A bit miffed as I usually lose at least four pound on the first week but it's my time of the month AND I'd be more than happy to lose this amount weekly the weight will soon shift then whereas in the past I've lost six pounds one week nothing the next gained one the one after etc etc. I'm trying to tell myself it's a loss that matters not a certain amount

Back