Not sure if your intrested but heres a food website i made a while ago

Iv got this saved already lol
xx

Thanks for the link to your web page, I am always looking for things to cook on SW, I am going to try the mincemeat cake tomorrow x

Thanks so much.
I am going to try the cous cous mincemeat cake as soon as I buy some mincemeat!

I made the cous cous cake twice as it's so good, and took it to work, and everyone loved it too!
It is about 5 syns per cake though, not 2, as 1 level tbs mincemeat is 2 syns and that has two heaped.
I added a bit more mincemeat for the second one and a tsp of ginger. It was extra yummy and for about 6 syns a cake, brilliant. I get about 12 slices per cake.

mmmm, the couscous cake is delicious - I got this recipe a few years ago from my slimming world class and have never looked back - it definitely satisfies those sweet cravings!!

I decided to have a change last week and make a chick pea cake from a recipe I got off my friend but it turned into a bit of a disaster really. I dont think I put enough sweetener in so it was quite tastless (apart from the taste of chick peas, which in a cake it fairly odd!) So think Im going to go back to the cous cous recipe as I dont think you can beat it.
Although I'm now looking for something for the chocolate craving....

Yum, thanks for sharing. What's the ice cream like?

Back