Not Sure this is entirely LT related, but im worried and need some advice/suggestions

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hi guys, need your advice/suggestions

Right erm, Im not sure whether the following is an affect of Lipotrim or whether its just my imagination, but for the last 9 days now I have had this feeling like there is something stuck in my throat.

It feels futher back than the tonsils and like a big ball of hair, lump or food stuck there.

I know its not food because I havent eaten anything or even a crumb for 6 weeks!!!

Im feeling well at the moment and its not sore -just irritating and a little hard to breathe sometimes. Although last week I was quite poorly with diareah, feeling sick and backache.

Hmmm its really bugging me now, and my mum checked my throat to see if there was anything there and couldnt see anything, so could this just be all in my head??

My mum has told me not to go to doctors as Im refeeding from saturday for 3 wks(I won a free holiday lol!) which was unplanned, and said to see how it goes once im eating again.

Sorry its a long one but im puzzled!!!!

It could be allergy related. I get that feeling sometimes if I'm having a reaction to food or my hayfever is bad. Try taking an antihistamine (sp?) and see if that helps at all.

Hmmm not sure, I didnt get it on LT but would get it sometimes just randomly for a bout 3 days!

i got it it is lipotrim related its horrible but it does pass!
deb x

I had this for months on LT. It can get a bit annoying but don't worry about it. It is a side effect of LT for some people.

I don't really know but maybe it's like a build up of mucus? When we eat chewy or crispy things the lining gets scraped away but given we're only on liquids, it may be a build up. Before you started LT did you ever find that milk made you cough or feel like you had more phlegm?
Am I right in thinking LT is based on skimmed milk in some way???
If so, maybe it's making you produce more mucus

Or you could have a throat infection... Go see the doctor to rule that out. Sometimes the uvula (the dangly bit between your tonsils get slightly inflamed and this can feel like suffocation or like someone is shoving their fingers back your throat, awful. I had it after I had my tonsils out!

Fab

Drat here was me hoping the only side effect was weight loss:D

similar every now and then but not constant for me

i somtimes feel like i have a toothbrush bristle stuck in my throat, well that what i thought it was cos i havent put anything else in my mouth for 3 weeks haha. maybe is just cos of LT x

oh yes - i get this a bit - not constantly but feels like i have hair stuck on my tongue. makes me choke a little but it goes after a day or 2.

xx

Thanks for your replies everyone! Hmmm I guess it could well be a side affect of LT!! If it is I hope it goes soon, cant be doing with it, its like I have a nasty furball down there haha! It could also indeed be a multitude of things like an allergy or even a throat infection, although I am well and not under the weather or anything.

Ah yes the formula is made with skimmed milk, so perhaps could cause excess phelgm (sp?), although Im not bringing anything up.

Glad to know its normal and not just me, was thinking I was imagining it all. Although my mam did say it could be pschological (sp?) and all in my head! Think I will give it another week and just hope it goes on its own accord, or if it aint gone with a weeks refeeding then im heading to the doc and just hope she doesn't think im going crazy! Will let you know how I get on, just hoping it aint that GERDS thing.

Have a good day everyone :D

Back