not sure wat to do..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
need ur advice guys...

got a housewarmin 2moro night, n suprise suprise there is goin to be nibbles n alcohol! iv decided im not goin to drink but i no for a fact i wont be able to resist a few nibbles no mattter how hard i try! SO question is do i have dinner b4 i go n still eat the nibbles (as i no i will full up or not!lol) or do i eat sumthin small n that way i have 10 points or more for any nibbles i do have, bearing in mind that i wont be goin mad? wats best thing to do?xx

Id have a light dinner before you go. If its someone you know well ask them to keep the boxes for the nibbles for you to check (yes I HAVE actually done this lol) Some party food is incredibly low in points so youd have a good idea what to go for and what to avoid

I recently had this problem and will have it again tomorrow night! I saved 10 points, 5 for G&Ts and 5 for nibbles, I ended up going over! I'd had a small meal before going out but I have a lot of points duringt he day so i'm finding it quite easy to save mine for an occasion.
Tomorrow night I am going to do the same but just try and be more restrained! I figured that it was best to have a light meal first incase the nibbles didn't include anything I liked or could eat!
Oh and avoid pastry!!! x

Back