not sure wat to do..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxchristiexx, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    need ur advice guys...

got a housewarmin 2moro night, n suprise suprise there is goin to be nibbles n alcohol! iv decided im not goin to drink but i no for a fact i wont be able to resist a few nibbles no mattter how hard i try! SO question is do i have dinner b4 i go n still eat the nibbles (as i no i will full up or not!lol) or do i eat sumthin small n that way i have 10 points or more for any nibbles i do have, bearing in mind that i wont be goin mad? wats best thing to do?xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id have a light dinner before you go. If its someone you know well ask them to keep the boxes for the nibbles for you to check (yes I HAVE actually done this lol) Some party food is incredibly low in points so youd have a good idea what to go for and what to avoid

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i dont know them that well or i wud hehe do u no off hand any party food which is low in points?just so i have an idea :)xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id say avoid things like sausage rolls. Its amazing though how low a lot of things are. Icelands Mini Pizzas for instance are half a point, most of Icelands buffet stuff is 0.5 - 1.5 points each.

6. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    o thats great il keep that in mind :)wil just have sum to satisfy myself :) xx

7. babybear1983

babybear1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I recently had this problem and will have it again tomorrow night! I saved 10 points, 5 for G&Ts and 5 for nibbles, I ended up going over! I'd had a small meal before going out but I have a lot of points duringt he day so i'm finding it quite easy to save mine for an occasion.
    Tomorrow night I am going to do the same but just try and be more restrained! I figured that it was best to have a light meal first incase the nibbles didn't include anything I liked or could eat!
    Oh and avoid pastry!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.