Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

not sure wat to do..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxchristiexx, 30 September 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    need ur advice guys...

got a housewarmin 2moro night, n suprise suprise there is goin to be nibbles n alcohol! iv decided im not goin to drink but i no for a fact i wont be able to resist a few nibbles no mattter how hard i try! SO question is do i have dinner b4 i go n still eat the nibbles (as i no i will full up or not!lol) or do i eat sumthin small n that way i have 10 points or more for any nibbles i do have, bearing in mind that i wont be goin mad? wats best thing to do?xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id have a light dinner before you go. If its someone you know well ask them to keep the boxes for the nibbles for you to check (yes I HAVE actually done this lol) Some party food is incredibly low in points so youd have a good idea what to go for and what to avoid

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i dont know them that well or i wud hehe do u no off hand any party food which is low in points?just so i have an idea :)xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id say avoid things like sausage rolls. Its amazing though how low a lot of things are. Icelands Mini Pizzas for instance are half a point, most of Icelands buffet stuff is 0.5 - 1.5 points each.

6. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    o thats great il keep that in mind :)wil just have sum to satisfy myself :) xx

7. babybear1983

babybear1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I recently had this problem and will have it again tomorrow night! I saved 10 points, 5 for G&Ts and 5 for nibbles, I ended up going over! I'd had a small meal before going out but I have a lot of points duringt he day so i'm finding it quite easy to save mine for an occasion.
    Tomorrow night I am going to do the same but just try and be more restrained! I figured that it was best to have a light meal first incase the nibbles didn't include anything I liked or could eat!
    Oh and avoid pastry!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.