not sure what to do? help

sloren

Hi there
im new to this and really confused now.:cry:

I started CD in jan and did so well losing 12ibs and now no matter what i do i cant shift any more although i know i can as i have been lighter before IM stuck at 11st 9 and my goal is 10st 4 so still quite a way off. :(

What can i do? Im thinking of going to SW but worried as i have a wheat and yeast intolerance so cant really do that properly can i?

Any thoughts or opinions welcome?

Hi Sloren

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time with your losses at the moment. It's strange that you are staying the same each week. How much water are you drinking? Water really is the secret. I upped my water intake to 6 litres this week from 5 litres and it has made a difference. Also are you having bars, water flavourings etc. Although they are allowed while SS'ing they do effect some people's losses and can knock them out of ketosis if they are ultra sensitive to them. Another factor may be the time you are getting weighed, if you have consumed water before your weigh in this will show on the scales. Also, are you taking measurements. You may be losing inches which will help keep you motivated. Just a thought, sorry it's not much help.

Well done for sticking with it, It's tough to do that when the scales just won't move.

Jazzy x

Back