Not sure what to do

DawnieW

Dear all
Just wondered what you think, I am bored with LT am yearning for a Tuna salad, can't believe it, thought it would be a roast I would be missing!

I'm pleased with what I've lost, perhaps not the stone, but it won't be far off, I want to lose more, but I also want to eat.

Should I go onto maintenance?
Should I go onto low cal diet?
Or is there another I could do.

Thanks for all your help.

Dawn :)

Might be worth switching to Cambridge Diet, Lighter Life or All About W8 as they are all VLCD but you can add a meal options on different versions of their diet. Well done with your weight loss so far :)

Hi Dawnie

Not sure whether we can answer that for you to best. We can give you our thoughts but only you know what is best.

LT is hard and if your head isnt in the right place, it will be more than hard, it will be torture! BUT, at the end of the day, the results speak for themselves.

Depends how quickly you want to lose the rest of your weight..you have lost 9lb and you can lose up to a stone a month minimum.

Last time I did LT I got to a half a stone from my goal, and I though I can do this the conventional way, but I struggled. You just dont lose the weight the same! But, all in all, it depends how quick you want it!

I too craved tuna last time around....tuna was everywhere and I just longed for it..but, again this is just a craving and you can beat that quite easily, depends whether you want to.

There are lots of different ways to lose weight and it all depends on the person. LT isnt for everyone.

I do hope you make your choice but if you do decide to come off it, do REFEED first, this is so important because if you dont your glycogen levels will just fill up and you will end up putting all your 9lbs on very very quickly.

hey sweetie, we cant tell you what to do you can only decide it for yourself. personally i would only change over once i know id pushed myself to the very limit and couldnt take it any furthur. have a look at the weight loss via maintenance forum, and cd and exante..hth x

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement, I'm sticking with it for another week, I'll take it week by week I think, have a night out coming up 19th Feb so, will go on maintenance for a week I think. Just one question, how do you lose a stone in your 2nd month? my loss seems to have slowed down, does it pick up again?

Thanks everybody

Love Dawn

Back