not sure what to do

Yummymummy30

My doctor has offered me xenical but am not sure to take them or not as i have heard horror stories about the side effects

I thought the same when I first heard about it but I've been on it a week now and had no side effects.
I'm glad I have started on it as I'm afraid to try anything outside of the 5g rule in case! It makes me look at labels and watch what I am eating and best of all I'm losing the weight :)

Hi, please forget those stories that you've read or been told, being on xenical doesn't control you, what you put inside you does, you will only have side effects if you eat outside of the rules. It's important to follow the rules to acheive maximum weight loss and to prevent side effects.
i've never had a side effect from xenical... try it and see how you go ;)

Yeah I agree! I've been on them for a week and i've had no side effects! just stick to the rules and u'll be fine xx

I agree with everyone else. I was also very nervous about starting them due to all the stories I'd heard but I've been on them 2 weeks and I've had no side effects at all. Being on xenical has really made me focus on eating healthy, tasty, low fat food and I'm really enjoying what I've been eating.
Best of all is that I've lost 9.5lbs in 2 weeks and I feel loads better already. Go for it, as long as you stick to the rules you will be fine! :)

Back