Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

not sure?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all
    have been doin green days mostly since september and i really really want to try extra easy
    i know everone has probably said the same but it does sound too easy
    i still want to loose but i have heard that the weight comes off a little slower but id be happy with any loss
    extra seems to be well easy and with my partner and 4 younguns meal times should be easier
    what do you extra easy girls and boys think shall i give it a go must admit id rather loose than stay the same
    so whats your weight losses each week like on extra easy are they good ?:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    I love EE, not all the time as I like my HE's too much but it's definitely a nice change when I do have an extra easy day. My losses are usually 1 - 2lbs a week but I do every plan in a week! I have seen people lose 3lbs a week or more doing fully extra easy though!

4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My weight loss was approx 1 pound a week doing EE. I was more than happy with that.

5. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    thats good that you do a couple of mixed days but like me i love the healthy extras and miss them when i cant have them.ive done 4 green days 1 red day and doing a extra easy today is that ok.weigh in tomorrow ;o)

6. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I'm on my first full EE day today, and it hasnt felt like a major change, it does feel too easy! The leader at my group said she lost 3 1/2 on it though, and if you go on the SW website a lot of the success stories have used EE to! So I guess it must work! x

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would say give it a try...you never know unless you do how it will work for you!
    I agree it is easier with cooking for a family to follow the EE plan, but for me I dont seem to get good results, so if anything, I limit it.

Give it a bash Hun!

x

8. gonnabesmall

Diet:
    slimming world
    ok il give it a go feel worried though about mixing it all up really dont want to put on or sts i want to lose half a stone b4 valentines my mini goal

9. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yes it does work! I lost my weight doing it and won't do anything else!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.