not sure?

gonnabesmall

is doin this
hi all
have been doin green days mostly since september and i really really want to try extra easy
i know everone has probably said the same but it does sound too easy
i still want to loose but i have heard that the weight comes off a little slower but id be happy with any loss
extra seems to be well easy and with my partner and 4 younguns meal times should be easier
what do you extra easy girls and boys think shall i give it a go must admit id rather loose than stay the same
so whats your weight losses each week like on extra easy are they good ?:D

I love EE, not all the time as I like my HE's too much but it's definitely a nice change when I do have an extra easy day. My losses are usually 1 - 2lbs a week but I do every plan in a week! I have seen people lose 3lbs a week or more doing fully extra easy though!

My weight loss was approx 1 pound a week doing EE. I was more than happy with that.

I'm on my first full EE day today, and it hasnt felt like a major change, it does feel too easy! The leader at my group said she lost 3 1/2 on it though, and if you go on the SW website a lot of the success stories have used EE to! So I guess it must work! x

I would say give it a try...you never know unless you do how it will work for you!
I agree it is easier with cooking for a family to follow the EE plan, but for me I dont seem to get good results, so if anything, I limit it.

Give it a bash Hun!

x

I'm on my first full EE day today, and it hasnt felt like a major change, it does feel too easy! The leader at my group said she lost 3 1/2 on it though, and if you go on the SW website a lot of the success stories have used EE to! So I guess it must work! x

Yes it does work! I lost my weight doing it and won't do anything else!

Back