Extra Easy Not Sure

mick360

I'm starting to wonder whether SW EE is actually working for me so far lost 9.5 lbs up to my 4th week 5th weigh in tomorrow and got horrible feeling I will gain done nothing wrong as I know of kept to same strict rules 1/3 super etc but just seems to be stalling
I don't eat all the things I used to eat Indian take away's, biscuits, sweets cut all fat off everything but I'm doubting now
Maybe need some advise inspiration?

My advice would be to not worry about something tht hasn't happened yet - it's a waste of energy and stress can affect losses. What do mean when you say it just seems to be stalling? By the way five weeks is a common time to get a wall but it's a psychological one rather than physical

You have lost over half a stone, so obviously it is working. You don't know if you have gained this week, and even if you have, it is only a blip.

I think you just answered your own question..

so far lost 9.5 lbs up to my 4th week

You've lost 9.5lbs in 4 weeks - that's more than 2lb a week. Sorry, but it is obviously working for you.

That's a fantastic weight loss in the time you've been on SW hun. Sometimes we do get a bit anxious before WI day and that's very common but nothing to worry about. Even if you do have a blip then draw a line under it and don't worry about it. It happens...that's life!
Rejoice in the fact it is working!! :wee:

Back