Not the best week we've had.

Cathy

Silver Member
Well, San and I got weighed for week 7 today and we both had quite a small loss. 2 and three quarter pounds for me and 2 and a quarter for San.
We both wanted 4lbs to cross a stone number today, but no dice.
We're not moaning, or looking for sympathy, but it seemed a shame as we havn't cheated.
Maybe next week we'll lose a bigger lump!
Hey-Ho, let's see what next week brings.

it's still a good loss hun, you have to look at LT as about 1 stone over 4 weeks. you will more than likely have a bigger loss next week. don't let it get you down, you're doing brilliantly. just let it make you more determined to drink more water this week xxx

it's still a good loss hun, you have to look at LT as about 1 stone over 4 weeks. you will more than likely have a bigger loss next week. don't let it get you down, you're doing brilliantly. just let it make you more determined to drink more water this week xxx
You know what Vickie, I bet you're right.
I've been having a flapjack for lunch and I was unaware that extra fluid is needed with them.
I didn't get any this time, and will hammer the water too. Thanx.

You know what Vickie, I bet you're right.
I've been having a flapjack for lunch and I was unaware that extra fluid is needed with them.
I didn't get any this time, and will hammer the water too. Thanx.

they should have told you that at the pharmacy. that may be what it is then. drink as much as you can stomach this week and i bet you will see better results xx

Cathy, I know how you feel when you have low loss weeks. I've had several. The plus point is it's still a loss and the weight is still going down. Someone, Nic I think, said that sometimes your body has to adjust to losing so much so quickly and often people find the next week is a bigger loss.

Great losses for you both and good luck for next week.

x

Less weight is less weight right?

Think of it as an actual mass, like in a pile of sugar...its plenty!

great loss i can understand you wanting to reach the stone target, but it will be hear next week plus extra to take you towards the next stone
Well done and glug that water
xxx

this happened to me last time on lt .but u know what u gotta think if u were on a regular diet and lost that amount it would be a great loss to you ... its going the right way well done x

Hey chicken pie! Thats 2 and a half mugs of fat you've thrown off your body! Get drinking that water! xx two weeks to hols!!!

Back