Not The Chubby Bridesmaid's Food Diary

L0lie

Bit of background: I've always been a bigger girl. At about 13 I decided I wanted to change and I lost 3 stone (unhealthy) over about 4 years it slowly crept back on. Just over a year ago I fell pregnant with my first baby. My BMI was 30.1. I was obese. Even so I gained about 4 STONE during pregnancy and gave birth to a healthy 9lb 13oz baby girl. Whilst struggling with a newborn and PPD I carried on gaining...the next time I got on the scales (after baby was sleeping more and I had been prescribed sertraline) I was nearly a stone heavier then when I gave birth. At 5'3 and 15 stone 13 lb I was really unhappy with my post partum body. This is when my Aunty told me she would be getting married June 2016 and I would be a bridesmaid along with my sister and my mum. This has given me the motivation to join Slimming World (along with getting healthy for my little girl so I can teach her how to live healthy herself) and so far I've lost 9lb. Please feel free to subscribe to my Food Diary on my journey to not be the chubby bridesmaid and to lose nearly 6 stone...hopefully!

P.S. I'm having extra healthy extra's as I'm breastfeeding.

19/05/2015

Breakfast:
banana, strawberries(s), raspberries(s) in Total 0% and some stevia.

Lunch: 60g of cheese(2 x hxa) in wholemeal sandwich(hxb) with spring onions(s) and 70% less fat salad cream(2) and muller light

Snack: coffee(hxa) and low fat hazelnut yogurt(3)

Dinner: ''Big Mac'' onion(s), lettuce(s), tomato(s), light thousand island dressing(2.5) and slimming world chips

Dessert: options(2)

Back