not very happy

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hello,
I have been good all week and my weigh in is tomorrow but i got on the scales his morning and have lost nothing
what is going on?
peachy
x

maybe water retention?
especially as the warmer weather is here our bodies retain water a lot more

Dont worry too much, i used to weigh myself and lose nothing and then on day of weigh in 3 lb had dropped off like overnight, also are you on AAM or have TOTM looming??? and also make sure you are drinking atleast the minimum of liquids required because if you are low on liquids your body can retain water.xx

julesrush

I am drinking loads of water and is not TOTM. I have read that some weeks you don't lose anything but it is so disheartening.
peachy
x

i know its gutting when u count week to week and one week goes bad. theres every chance u will have lost by tomorrow BUT even if u dont...that only means u will have a big loss next week. EVERYONE who has a no-loss week has a big loss on next weigh in so if u wanna concentrate on the week to week, think about next week when u will be snugly in the 14s :D :D

I'm exactly the same as you peachy, whats going on eh? My mum is too, maybe it really is to do with the water retention and warm weather. Keep looking forward to next weeks loss :) x

I have had a zero loss weigh in with my cdc the week before last- it was reallydissapointing at the time as I have stuck to ss religiously but my cdc explained that it is quite common on CD to get the occasional week with a zero or very small loss but that generally you will make up for it the next visit with a good loss - and I did with a 9lb loss :D

With this diet even if the scales don't always show a loss you will be losing inches.

Good luck with your WI tomorrow and if it's a nil loss it will be a dissapointment but you will make up for it next week.

Take care

Back