Nothin :(:(

JoJo666

ive weighed me self this morning and havent lost anythin yet is this normal? i started sole sourcing on monday :(:(:(

Hi Jo Jo, You should be in ketosis by now and remember your scales could be very different to your councillors, so if you have stuck to the diet you will lose weight.:D

Don't worry, I've got two sets of scales and one of them weighs 3lb lighter than the other. I could lose 3lb, then step on the scales that weigh heavy and it would look as if I hadn't lost anything. That's why you should never use more than one set of scales - just wait til your weigh in and see how well you've done then! I bet you'll be gobsmacked.

Hi Jojo I would avoid weighing on your scales as the difference can vary greatly.
I weigh 8lbs heavier on chemists scales......!

The scales can be your best friend also you worst enemy

just carry on with what your doing you will be fine

Only go by what your counselors scale says.

I have two scales at home and I have been avoiding them all week ( tomorrow is my first weigh in)

I have made a promise to myself that I will only go by what my counselor says and not be tempted to jump up and down on every scale I see. :) (can be a bad habit)

Remember too - you are drinking tons of water and if you are weighing yourself after tons of gulps - you will weigh more because of the water weight.

Hang in there - you are almost through your first week - it gets easier :)

good luck

Back