Nothin :(:(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JoJo666, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    ive weighed me self this morning and havent lost anythin yet is this normal? i started sole sourcing on monday :(:(:(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Can i ask if you have been drinking the required water?
  4. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    yer ive drunk loads of water.
  5. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Hi Jo Jo, You should be in ketosis by now and remember your scales could be very different to your councillors, so if you have stuck to the diet you will lose weight.:D
  6. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Hi Jo,

I promise you will have lost weight, MD's scales are the only ones that count!

When do you next go to see her?

7. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    monday, i just thought id of seen sum results by now
  8. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

You will:D plenty of time to lose lots.
  9. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

Don't worry, I've got two sets of scales and one of them weighs 3lb lighter than the other. I could lose 3lb, then step on the scales that weigh heavy and it would look as if I hadn't lost anything. That's why you should never use more than one set of scales - just wait til your weigh in and see how well you've done then! I bet you'll be gobsmacked.
  10. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    i hope so!!!
  11. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi Jojo I would avoid weighing on your scales as the difference can vary greatly.
    I weigh 8lbs heavier on chemists scales......!
  12. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    right no more scales!!!!!!!
    decision made
  13. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

The scales can be your best friend also you worst enemy

just carry on with what your doing you will be fine
  14. LittleMissMuffet

LittleMissMuffet Member

Cambridge Diet
    Only go by what your counselors scale says.

I have two scales at home and I have been avoiding them all week ( tomorrow is my first weigh in)

I have made a promise to myself that I will only go by what my counselor says and not be tempted to jump up and down on every scale I see. :) (can be a bad habit)

Remember too - you are drinking tons of water and if you are weighing yourself after tons of gulps - you will weigh more because of the water weight.

Hang in there - you are almost through your first week - it gets easier :)

good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.