Noticing shrinking body parts

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
Well do you? I think I look at certain parts every day to see if they look any smaller!

Not a thread a bloke would want to get involved in ;)

Not seeing anything yet but fingers crossed I will soon. Xx

All over,TT even my size 5 feet look slimmer, no joke. My face and shoulders stand out to most people where ive lost, the rest of me is covered in jumpers as its fffreezin.
My 1st week my top tummy (Ive 2 tummys) went flatter which was a boost to keep going.....
Where have you been lookin, TT? Any changes love?

Woof X

My legs definitely, my thighs and bum are loads smaller! :)

It's my tummy I would like to see shrink. I can't say I've noticed but it must have because I "accidentally" ate a load of carbs yesterday and I suddenly bloated out.

I want my lower tummy to move out and stay away. Would love a tummy tuck to make it all flat and neat again, pre kids..... Oh a girl can dream :eek:(

Woofy X

My 1st week my top tummy (Ive 2 tummys) went flatter which was a boost to keep going.....

Woof X

This made me laugh! Ive got 3 tummies hun ... my top tummy, my 'normal' tummy and my envelope the kids made!

:8855::8855:

Oh Ive an apron lower tummy where my boys lived for 9 months. Would love it to go away... Everywhere on my body has gone down, even after only shifting 16lbs but nothing on my lower tummy.. GGrrrrr!!!!!! Im thinking fat pants that suck you in at the tummy is the way to go.... Very sexy lol

Woofy X

Oh Ive an apron lower tummy where my boys lived for 9 months. Would love it to go away... Everywhere on my body has gone down, even after only shifting 16lbs but nothing on my lower tummy.. GGrrrrr!!!!!! Im thinking fat pants that suck you in at the tummy is the way to go.... Very sexy lol

Woofy X

OMG no dont go the non sexy fat pants, put them down!!!

Well girls there seems nothing else but to tone up, sit ups i say.:8855: So seriously:eek:

I have notice my feet too 10 down to a 9.5. Didn't think that they were a concern:D

Bren
X

Have dropped the fat pants like a hot brick, Bren. What was I thinking???? Thankyou for saving me. hee hee

Woofy X

I know and were they beige????? hehe
X

Hiya!

I go on a website for mums and loads have people have recommended callanetics to tone the tummy area and people swear by it!.. Even those who have had c'secs which I had with my third so thought it would be worth giving a go to get rid of the 'Overhang' as they so nicely describe it! Lol!

I got the DVD last week and will be starting when the engery kicks in!!.. Want to tone up a bit before having another one!.. Dont want to make it worse than it is!

Crikey I haven't heard of Callanetics for years, it was like Pilates for the early 90's LOL very good though and you don't half feel it afterwards so it obviously works!

Callanetics, wow that takes me back. :)

Coseley Baths every tuesday night. And on a wednesday morning I would hobble to school. LOL

Exercise is good but unfortunately you could do sit ups, callanetics, pilates until the cows come home, the only way that envelope is going is surgery! If you think about it, it isn't relaxed muscle keeping it down it is stretched skin. Sorry :-(

Back