November 2013 Bride to be....

Hey :) just want to say good luck and keep up the hard work :)

I'm gettin married in sept, eeeek exciting times ahead!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep very true! Will be here before u know it!!

Have U started doing any buying yet?? Xxx

Yep very true! Will be here before u know it!!

Have U started doing any buying yet?? Xxx

I have brought my dress just keeping at dress makers so if it needs taking in they can do it in shop. Holding off on buying rings though until the summer incase my fingers shrink. The major things are done though like venue and photographer. :p I don't think I would want to plan another wedding though! Lol

Ohhhh lovely!! Haha yeah it's very stressfull isn't it!! Mines abroad and I've done it without a planner, I'm actually suprised I havnt found any grey hairs!!! Xxx

Morning :) Ohhh yeah hope it will be as lovely as i hope and I do all the paperwork right lol

I was thinkin of joining the body pump class, what's it like???

Ohhh no what's going on with the invites?

Vintage lace sounds fab!!! Xxx

Well firstly my invitation worry is to get them made costs a bomb!!! I am crafty myself but don't know what to do and I would probably get bored of doing them after ten....when I have sixty plus to do. I also wanted to take advantage of the January sales but nooo idea where to start. Will be looking for my shoes in the sale though :p

Body pump is AMAZING well I love it. It's basically weight lifting to pretty good music to keep you going when the muscles start to bite.

I won't lie though the first time I did it you use the lightest weights and I nearly passed out and I ached for days afterwards but it gets better I promise and I have been doing it for a few years now. tones everything up very well.

I'm one of those people that don't look as big as I weigh because I hold a lot of my weight in muscle.....it's scientifically proven as I had an internal body scan for a study at Birmingham university and was told I have a similar level of muscle mass as a top athlete does I carry a lot of my weight around my middle and hips.... Darn child bearing hips lol

Anyway beyond the point I would definately recommend body pump for toning. I try to do it once a week so I don't put on weight through muscle building.

RLALLAN84 said:
Well firstly my invitation worry is to get them made costs a bomb!!! I am crafty myself but don't know what to do and I would probably get bored of doing them after ten....when I have sixty plus to do. I also wanted to take advantage of the January sales but nooo idea where to start. Will be looking for my shoes in the sale though :p

Body pump is AMAZING well I love it. It's basically weight lifting to pretty good music to keep you going when the muscles start to bite.

I won't lie though the first time I did it you use the lightest weights and I nearly passed out and I ached for days afterwards but it gets better I promise and I have been doing it for a few years now. tones everything up very well.

I'm one of those people that don't look as big as I weigh because I hold a lot of my weight in muscle.....it's scientifically proven as I had an internal body scan for a study at Birmingham university and was told I have a similar level of muscle mass as a top athlete does I carry a lot of my weight around my middle and hips.... Darn child bearing hips lol

Anyway beyond the point I would definately recommend body pump for toning. I try to do it once a week so I don't put on weight through muscle building.

Ahhh yeah they are expensive especially when there's so many!! Luckily I only have around 30 to do, im getting mine off eBay :D hope u manage to sort it!!

Ohhhh gosh sounds hard work haha, I go the gym but decided to start some classss next week, was thinkin aerobics monday, Zumba thurs an body pump sat!

Oh god well I'm one of thm ppl who look a lot bigger than a weigh ha! I'm only small so I carry my weight awfull!! I was 15.10 and I'm 10.10 now but I still look about 13 stone because of my height! Well I think so anyway!!!

Haha oh no ramble away!! That's what diarys are for!! U want to see mine I just talk rubbish constantly haha xxx

Breakfast: fruit salad and Greek style yoghurt half a syn
Snack: satsuma
Lunch: super speed soup
Greek style muller light half a syn
Snack: banana and weetabix with 1tsp honey HEXB 1syn for honey
dinner: turkey stir fry
A frozen mullerlight yoghurt

Hot chocolate made with milk HEXA 2syns
mikado sticks 3syns worth
Liquorice all sorts 3syns

Total : ten syns
Body magic one hour body pump

Wow doctor who wedding invites!!! I loovvveee dr who!! They sound amazing how did you manage to do that were the actual invites shaped like the tardis with fold out doors? (was thinking of bringing along my Matt smith card board cut out and placing him behind the bar :DI'm buying in a few bits and pieces like leaf cutters / embossing. Any hints and tips any one can give me are more than welcome.Steff I will hop along to your diary now and have a gander.Just sat here thinking if I don't lose weight this week I'm going to be uber upset.

Breakfast: Banana
Snack: Satsuma
Lunch: super speed soup and half a packet of batchelors beef rice
Mullerlight yoghurt
Snack one Hi Fi bar half of HEXB
one pear
Dinner: Cod and one boiled egg with the other half of the beef rice and side salad
greek style muller light (.5syns)
Snacks: one Hi Fi bar second half of HEXB
11 mikado sticks (5.5syns)
options coconut hot chocolate with milk HEXA and 1.5syns

total syns: 7.5
body magic one hour at the gym doing cardio plus walking there and back.

Back