November 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Wow, Christmas is nearly here (2 months today!) And I know we all want to enjoy the festive season as much as possible and feel as good as possible about ourselves along the way. So come along and join us and lets help each other get the where we want to be.

You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It's just fair on everyone if you update us with results.

xxx

Thanks Sarah :)

4 lbs target for me please. My usual WI day is Tuesday. I do have a mini break coming up in November (WI on the day after return so no WI holiday) and from past experience I know I am most likely to gain a few lbs (I have no will power :confused:). But if I get anywhere near to 4 lbs target end of November I will be delighted.

Good Luck everybody, we can do this :D

@Sazmajig Hi Sarah, my weigh in day is Friday and going to go for it......... 8 LBS please, for me. :woohoo:
Good luck everyone.

Hey guys - looking to have 1.5 off this month. I do have my birthday in there so fingers crossed - to be honest I'm in the lower end of my target so to maintain i'd be happy!

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 08.20.35.png

Morning!

Well a 6lb target worked for me last month, so I'll go for 6 again I think. That would also see me get that 7.5stone award too.

I weigh in on Tuesdays, no holidays booked but a weekend at my parents house this week could be an interesting challenge to contend with!

My SW consultant is leaving our group next week and our group is moving to a Thursday which I can't do. Luckily I've found a new Tuesday group that weighs in the morning, so that will be a big change too this month.

Yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of joining Slimming World too. 7stone 2lb gone forever!

I'd like to join, but I'll choose my target after I WI tonight- I've been working hard this week but I feel like I haven't done that well somehow, so I think I'll be more realistic with my target after I survey the damage!

Posting here so I remember to update when I get home later!

Hello guys!
I am on holiday this week but have a weigh in on 31st October and I'm expecting a substantial gain...
Could I have 7lbs for November please?

Ruth
X

Back