November 2016 Challenge

Could I put down for 8lbs please?
WI day is normally Thursday's but might have to weigh on a different day at the end of the month due to work xx

Count me in. Could I have 4lb for November please? Still a Monday weigh in and a holiday on 21st for my birthday?

Thank you. Hoping have a target means I won't go off the rails haha x
When is your birthday? Im a november baby too! Good luck xx

Sorry @Sharrington I have put you on here now!

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 07.13.06.png

Hi would love to start this challenge what do I have to do as not at any slimming clubs etc or is it ok to just do it on my own through healthy eating/calorie counting and work outs

@Sazmajig Four Friday weigh ins this month, going to go for 8lbs please.

Hi would love to start this challenge what do I have to do as not at any slimming clubs etc or is it ok to just do it on my own?

Hi, I am sure someone else will be along with advice, bit till then, look at this month, decide which day in the week you are going brave the scales and how much in pounds you want to try and lose this month.

For example, my weigh in is Fridays and this month I hope to lose 8 lbs.

Good luck, just post on here your day and what you want to lose, if you add @Sazmajig at the front of your sentence Sarah will see it ............... sorry Sarah, doing your job :rolleyes:

Thats fantastic about smoking - I have also quit recently! How long has it been since you quit? Well done you!

It's only been three weeks but I have had a relapse and had a couple this week. I used the Allen Carr system and was doing really well but was eating too much . I have chosen Sunday as my quit day and am going to do it for good this time. I've noticed the difference in smoking and not smoking and not smoking wins hands down.
How about you? If others don't mind, I would like to record my no smoking success weekly as well as weight loss

It's only been three weeks but I have had a relapse and had a couple this week. I used the Allen Carr system and was doing really well but was eating too much . I have chosen Sunday as my quit day and am going to do it for good this time. I've noticed the difference in smoking and not smoking and not smoking wins hands down.
How about you? If others don't mind, I would like to record my no smoking success weekly as well as weight loss

Hi hunni x aww giving up smoking is soooo hard...but you CAN do it xx definitely record your no smoking success on here...I wonder if there's a ticker for it? I find them very motivational. Also have you got a diary? I'm happy to pop along and give you a good :asskick:0r a :kissass: as required! As an ex smoker of approximately 17 years myself, I know what you're going through xx

Hi hunni x aww giving up smoking is soooo hard...but you CAN do it xx definitely record your no smoking success on here...I wonder if there's a ticker for it? I find them very motivational. Also have you got a diary? I'm happy to pop along and give you a good :asskick:0r a :kissass: as required! As an ex smoker of approximately 17 years myself, I know what you're going through xx
Wow 17 years that's fantastic. I'm not a heavy smoker, but it's become a bit of a habit and I don't really enjoy it - crazy eh? At 54 I'm really needing to think about long term health. I lost my lovely dad to lung cancer earlier this year and It's really made me think carefully about lifestyle choices. I haven't felt ready to commit until now. It's a bit like emotional eating- I'm using them as a crutch and now they need to go.
I hope everyone has a good week.

Hi all afraid to say im back after a few mths off the wagon after a summer holiday. Once the holiday was over i had no incentive so struggled big time ! Would like to lose some for xmas so can i join again plz i used to feel these challenges were good motivation. I weigh on a saturday and would like to lose 8 lbs . Thanks

Hi, I'd love to join if that's ok? I've stopped going to group to save money so am going it alone, hopefully this will keep me on track! I weigh in on Fridays and I'm looking to loose 6lbs in Nov. Good luck everyone xxx

My weigh in day is Thursday, and I'm aiming for -10lbs for November. Please could you add me? Thanks xx

Will update the chart tomorrow guys as I don't have access to a computer today. Looking forward to this months challenge - and it's nearly Xmas!!

Do the grey entries mean a holiday?

If so, I am listed for two holidays when I just have one... the first one for November, I am away Monday 6th November, which would normally be my WI day, but I will be back then for the next one! :)

Will update the chart tomorrow guys as I don't have access to a computer today. Looking forward to this months challenge - and it's nearly Xmas!!

@Hunny85 mine is on the 23rd - are you doing anything nice for yours?

The OH has booked a meal but don't know where and all the Christmas markets start here in Liverpool on the 18th so probably have a day in town before the meal.

You got much planned for yours? X

May I please amend mine to 4.5lbs?
Thank you so much!!

Ruth
X

weigh day Monday and going for 4 pounds as there are 4 Mondays in November (also I'm having a weekend away :) )

Back