November 2016 Challenge

Hi would love to start this challenge what do I have to do as not at any slimming clubs etc or is it ok to just do it on my own through healthy eating/calorie counting and work outs

Course you can! just let me know your weigh day and target (and any holiday days) and I'll add you xx

Hi, I am sure someone else will be along with advice, bit till then, look at this month, decide which day in the week you are going brave the scales and how much in pounds you want to try and lose this month.

For example, my weigh in is Fridays and this month I hope to lose 8 lbs.

Good luck, just post on here your day and what you want to lose, if you add @Sazmajig at the front of your sentence Sarah will see it ............... sorry Sarah, doing your job :rolleyes:

Love it! Thanks for the help :)

Do the grey entries mean a holiday?

If so, I am listed for two holidays when I just have one... the first one for November, I am away Monday 6th November, which would normally be my WI day, but I will be back then for the next one! :)

There is no weigh in this week for you as technically that was last months last weigh in xx

The OH has booked a meal but don't know where and all the Christmas markets start here in Liverpool on the 18th so probably have a day in town before the meal.

You got much planned for yours? X

Not sure - am having 4 days off so we will be doing something nice. its also my besties birthday on the 25th so we will be doing something together!

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 09.05.56.png

Good luck guys - first weigh in of November and I'm expecting a gain (* week for me and feeling very sluggish! - guys you are very lucky this doesn't affect your losses!)

Fingers crossed though xxx

Hope its not too late to join.

Weigh day is Tuesday, I'd like a loss of 7lb and I have a holiday booked for the 22nd.

Im just back from weigh in tonight, and I lost a pound :) and bought a countdown to keep me on track on the run up to christmas! Lets do this!!

not a great start into the new month, 1/2 lbs on :oops:

As expected I had a gain (* week so always expect it) 1lb on but still under my target weight. I will never expect a fully green month anymore because losses, maintains and gains are all normal with being a target member. Its hard to get your head around but I'm good with it now.

On a more positive note I was voted my groups Miss Slinky last night, such a lovely thing to be voted! Might actually have to buy myself a little black dress this year!
Screen Shot 2016-11-02 at 09.07.01.png

As expected I had a gain (* week so always expect it) 1lb on but still under my target weight. I will never expect a fully green month anymore because losses, maintains and gains are all normal with being a target member. Its hard to get your head around but I'm good with it now.

On a more positive note I was voted my groups Miss Slinky last night, such a lovely thing to be voted! Might actually have to buy myself a little black dress this year! View attachment 184450

well done hun :)

On a more positive note I was voted my groups Miss Slinky last night, such a lovely thing to be voted! Might actually have to buy myself a little black dress this year! View attachment 184450

That's fantastic news about Miss Slinky! Well done!!!! Well done on the weigh in too, you're doing really well at target!

Ruth
X

Sorry @Sharrington I have put you on here now!

View attachment 184375
Thank you!

So, not such a great start to the month with a 2lb gain last night...

I had a weekend at my parents and a meal out with my best friend as well as being rather constipated... Have commenced Operation Scan Bran and SP! Hoping to lose that 2 and maybe a little bit more by next Tuesday.

It was the last night for my group last night as our consultant is moving to a new group and our group's day is moving to Thursday which I just can't do. Anyway, I got voted Miss Slinky which was a fabulous way to round off my first year of Slimming World.

x

Wow, Christmas is nearly here (2 months today!) And I know we all want to enjoy the festive season as much as possible and feel as good as possible about ourselves along the way. So come along and join us and lets help each other get the where we want to be.

You know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month (I can't do '0' - has to be either a negative or positive e.g. -1, 3, 10)
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. It's just fair on everyone if you update us with results.

xxx

Is it too late to join this group? If not I would really like to! I want to lose 7lbs this month!

This month might prove tricky - mum just planned a girly day of shopping for my birthday (breakfast and lunch out!)

Then my lovely guy is planning something for my birthday, it is also my besties birthday 2 days after mine so we are going to have a girly day shopping and eating

It is also my nanny 86th birthday middle of the month and i am taking her for afternoon tea - then later on that night I'm off out for dinner with some old work friends…Im never usually so busy! haha xxx

Back