November 2016 Challenge

Argh! Doesn't it always seem to go like that?! Lovely to have such a busy diary and really fun events but it's temptation a go go! i'm sure you'll do the best you can...and shopping is body magic right?! ;)

Argh! Doesn't it always seem to go like that?! Lovely to have such a busy diary and really fun events but it's temptation a go go! i'm sure you'll do the best you can...and shopping is body magic right?! ;)

I like your thinking! Surely it must be…and surely anything consumed on your birthday (week!) is syn free!! hahaha

2lbs off this week and SOTW again too! :banana_dancer:
Really feeling the love for SW at the moment :D

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 07.18.29.png

@Sazmajig Circuit training twice a week, jogging 3 times with the pooch, Syn free soups..... 2 lbs off for me please. From now on, you can call me Sleek...... Mr Sleek (joking, please don't) Won the Mr Sleek award at the SW Club, got to keep it up now, roll on December 16th, last weigh in before hols. :)

4.5lbs loss for me this week. Slimmer of the week too woohoo xx

4.5lbs loss for me this week. Slimmer of the week too woohoo xx

Well done you, always nice to read peoples successes, keeps us all on track :)

I have seen a few people sharing their weight loss/gain graphs so I thought I would share mine for a laugh. I think its a good way to look back and make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes again!! It is the first time I have actually looked at a graph of the whole year and makes me even more determined as apart from the blip (BIG BLIP) between Feb and August :banghead:...... I would have been at target looooong ago :)
Enjoy....
My-Graph.jpg

Back