November 2018 Challenge

well done everyone, and good luck powering through this week xx

Attachments

• novchall.png
    novchall.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
Well done everyone. Good luck for ploughing through the next week, and don't forget to post your stats x

Attachments

• novchall.png
    novchall.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 18
Hi guys! Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out of this... found out last week that I'm pregnant! Still gonna keep going to group (if midwife ok with it) to try and keep up with healthy eating as all I've done is eat since I found out!! Good luck with the rest of the challenge guys!

Hi guys! Looks like I'm gonna have to pull out of this... found out last week that I'm pregnant! Still gonna keep going to group (if midwife ok with it) to try and keep up with healthy eating as all I've done is eat since I found out!! Good luck with the rest of the challenge guys!

Congratulations Kellie!

Congratulations on your wonderful news Kellie!

Congratulations!

Back