November challenge - what do you want to achieve?

]Phoenyx.......0lbs lost, 6lbs to go / 6 miles run, 44 to go cheekychick81.......6lbs lost, 5.5lbsto go Donzy84.... 3.5lbs lost, 2.5lbs to go. Do kettleworx 3 times a week
thedream.......0 out of 28 days on induction rosie kate.......0lbs lost, 7lbs to go katHmum ......0Lbs Lost 7Lbs to go (Induction) weigh day Tuesday! Sam Dodd ......0lbs lost 7lbs to go (induction from VLCD) weigh day friday Kimmi1982 0lbs lost 12 to go (induction)

Only 1/2 lb this week but at least in right direction and was over at weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

]Phoenyx.......0lbs lost, 6lbs to go / 6 miles run, 44 to go
cheekychick81.......6lbs lost, 5.5lbsto go Donzy84.... 3lbs lost, 3lbs to go. Do kettleworx 3 times a week
thedream.......0 out of 28 days on induction
rosie kate.......0lbs lost, 7lbs to go
katHmum ......0Lbs Lost 7Lbs to go (Induction) weigh day Tuesday!
Sam Dodd ......0lbs lost 8lbs to go (induction from VLCD) weigh day friday
Kimmi1982 0lbs lost 12 to go (induction)

I've put 1lb on, it was 2lb during the week but one of those has gone thank god! I think it can only be expected as I hadn't eaten for 2 weeks prior so starting so fingers crossed I'll see a loss next week. I've changed my goal to 8lbs.

]Phoenyx.......0lbs lost, 6lbs to go / 6 miles run, 44 to go cheekychick81.......6lbs lost, 5.5lbsto go Donzy84.... 3lbs lost, 3lbs to go. Do kettleworx 3 times a week thedream.......0 out of 28 days on induction rosie kate.......0lbs lost, 7lbs to go katHmum ......0Lbs Lost 7Lbs to go (Induction) weigh day Tuesday! Sam Dodd ......0lbs lost 8lbs to go (induction from VLCD) weigh day friday Kimmi1982 0lbs lost 12 to go (induction) I've put 1lb on, it was 2lb during the week but one of those has gone thank god! I think it can only be expected as I hadn't eaten for 2 weeks prior so starting so fingers crossed I'll see a loss next week. I've changed my goal to 8lbs.

It's still doable, just stick at it! Well done on the 1lb x

Phoenyx.......0lbs lost, 6lbs to go / 6 miles run, 44 to go cheekychick81.......6lbs lost, 5.5lbsto go Donzy84.... 5lbs lost, 2lbs to go. Do kettleworx 3 times a week thedream.......0 out of 28 days on induction rosie kate.......0lbs lost, 7lbs to go katHmum ......0Lbs Lost 7Lbs to go (Induction) weigh day Tuesday! Sam Dodd ......0lbs lost 8lbs to go (induction from VLCD) weigh day friday Kimmi1982 0lbs lost 12 to go (induction)

Another 1/2lb gone, wouldn't usually update mid week but was gutted earlier in week with my 1/2lb. Hope everyone else is doing well x

Phoenyx.......0lbs lost, 6lbs to go / 6 miles run, 44 to go cheekychick81.......6lbs lost, 5.5lbsto go Donzy84.... 5lbs lost, 2lbs to go. Do kettleworx 3 times a week thedream.......0 out of 28 days on induction rosie kate.......0lbs lost, 7lbs to go katHmum ......0Lbs Lost 7Lbs to go (Induction) weigh day Tuesday! Sam Dodd ......0lbs lost 8lbs to go (induction from VLCD) weigh day friday Kimmi1982 2lbs lost 10 to go (induction)

2lbs off for me :) xx

Phoenyx.......0lbs lost, 6lbs to go / 6 miles run, 44 to go cheekychick81.......6lbs lost, 5.5lbsto go Donzy84.... 5lbs lost, 1lbs to go. Do kettleworx 3 times a week thedream.......0 out of 28 days on induction rosie kate.......0lbs lost, 7lbs to go katHmum ......0Lbs Lost 7Lbs to go (Induction) weigh day Tuesday! Sam Dodd ......0lbs lost 8lbs to go (induction from VLCD) weigh day friday Kimmi1982 2lbs lost 10 to go (induction)

Another 1lb this week, amazingly as was very naughty this weekend

Phoenyx.......0lbs lost, 6lbs to go / 6 miles run, 44 to go cheekychick81.......6lbs lost, 5.5lbsto go Donzy84.... 5lbs lost, 1lb to go. Do kettleworx 3 times a week thedream.......0 out of 28 days on induction rosie kate.......0lbs lost, 7lbs to go katHmum ......0Lbs Lost 7Lbs to go (Induction) weigh day Tuesday! Sam Dodd ......0lbs lost 8lbs to go (induction from VLCD) weigh day friday Kimmi1982 2lbs lost 10 to go (induction)

Morning guys, didn't hit my target as put on a lb last week that I've managed to lose again but 5lbs down and really please with that. How'd the rest of you get on?

Back