November Challenge

I don't really drink much water - what does everyone think? Does it really help?

I am not really telling people in real life that I am dieting. My mother-in-law is visiting for a few days - and I am having to be sneaky about my diet!

Aesir22 10.5lbs (4 lost - 6.5 to go)
WifeyG 10.5lbs (2 lost - 8.5 to go)
CurvyBride 10.5lbs (5 lost - 5.5 to go)
arctic_blonde_not_grey 15lbs (9 lost - 6 to go)
Spangle_2 12lbs (4 lost - 8 to go)
Soupstone 14lbs (5 lost - 9 to go)
tjamyo 8lbs (0 lost - 8 to go)
Majella86 10lbs (0 lost - 10 to go)
Olise 12lbs (0 lost - 12 to go)

I don't really drink much water - what does everyone think? Does it really help?

I don't drink much water, and have recently started drinking more coffee rather than tea. I did think that this may have been part of the reason why it was only 1.5lbs this week? Coffee making me hold more water?? Maybe I ought to try to drink more water with drinking coffee again???

lol, more questions of my own than answering anything!

Yeah tea and coffee dehydrate you. If you dont drink enough water your body retains it around joints and in muscles so make sure you drink plenty!

One and a half for me this week. If I am honest I was a tiny bit disappointed, but it is only because I am so impatient to get my figures down lower. I would love to be between 18 and 18 and a half stone by Christmas, so every week counts at the moment.

A bit of good news for me - I visited the doctors today and no longer have high blood pressure!

Soupstone and WifeyG - I hope you have great losses next week!

Aesir22 10.5lbs (4 lost - 6.5 to go)
CurvyBride 10.5lbs (6.5 lost - 4 to go)
Majella86 10lbs (4 lost - 6 to go)

Yaaaay weight loss is fixing you already!

To any who have had a rough week, don't worry about it! We all have rough weeks on the journey, and need to prepare for the odd gain or STS. Its the end result that matters :)

A bit of good news for me - I visited the doctors today and no longer have high blood pressure!

Well done CB! :)

I know how you feel about being impatient in getting rid of the excess baggage. I was a bit dissapointed last week with 1.5lbs off, but at the end of the day it's OFF! Half way through this week and looking back, I'm quite pleased with last weeks loss.

Well done Aesir!! Cooking on gas now.

Aesir22 10.5lbs (7 lost - 3.5 to go)

I was thinking, when our October challenge has finished, does anyone fancy going on to do a Christmas Countdown challenge?

There are seven weigh ins between November and Christmas Day - what would you like to lose? I am thinking a stone would be fantastic (though hard as I have a big birthday (40th!!) and Xmas parties in between!).

Who is in? :)

Yeah was gonna set up a December challege because I think there might already be a few xmas ones but ny all means I'll join if you start one :)

well done to you all this week and good luck for this week majella86, all your positive vibes and comments have worked for me this week :D been 100% on plan and drank at least 2 litres of water a day and i lost a wopping 4lb!! and got my 2 stone award and slimmer of the week! i'm so so happy and looking forward to another 100% week this week :) good luck everyone for the next week xxx

WifeyG 10.5lbs (6 lost - 4.5 to go)

Ooh yes, well done WifeyG!!

Right then, I pledge to drink two litres of water every day next week (starting from Tues as Monday is my weigh in). We shall see if it can have an effect - then it will be my last weigh in on the 31st (Hallowe'en!).

Majella - good luck for next week, chances are it will be a big one if you STS this week.

Aesir - no, set up a Dec challenge instead and I shall join! Might be better anyway, since the end of Nov will be when I struggle as lots going on. What are you hoping to lose in Nov?

Arctic_blond - good luck tonight, it sounds like it might be a good one!

Hi all, I've nearly managed my October challenge of losing 12lbs. Today at WI I lost 4lbs making my total so far for October 11.5lbs.

Forgot to update my WI for this week! 1lbs on!:eek:

Moving further away from the goal not closer!!!!!

WifeyG 10.5lbs (6 lost - 4.5 to go)
arctic_blonde_not_grey 15lbs (8 lost - 7 to go)

Back