November challenge

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
For all those starting or getting on with it lets start a November challenge :)

i'll join in! i need some extra incentive after failing miserably last week..
need to lose 1 1/2 stones by end nov to be on target!

Mx

I'm in! Would like to be a stone lighter by the end of November :)

remember we can all do this, its all in the mind
lets hit our goals and exceed them with ease :) lets help each other reach our targets :)

I'll join the challenge, would like to lose 14lb during November.

I'm in too, first day today after calorie counting proved too slow. I want to lose a stone by the end of November.

I would like to join too, would lose a stone by the end of Novemeber, today is day 2 and not too bad.
Becky

wahey we've got a sticky :) thank you very much Mods

Shall we make a list of everyone's goals? That way you when you have a loss to shout about you can just copy and paste and update the list?

Midnight-Sparkles : 14lb
Maia Riley: 21lb
The trigos: 12lb
Holliepop: 14lb
Russian doll: 14lb
Slim1day: 14lb
Jayne289: 14lb

kenshin112 I couldn't see how much you wanted to lose.

PS. we don't have to do it this, I have just seen it in other threads and it's a good way to keep track of everyone's losses - which should make everyone else horridly jealous and spur them on a bit!

Good luck everyone x

Can I join in please? I'd like to lose a stone by the end of November. Will this include my weigh in on 27 October? If not I'll lower my target.

kenshin112:
fuggedaboutit: 14lb

Good luck everyone :)

Can I join in please? I'd like to lose a stone by the end of November. Will this include my weigh in on 27 October? If not I'll lower my target.

I based my target on how much i'd like to lose from now until the end of November, not just in November, so i guess i've included this week in my weight loss x

It's my first weigh-in Friday morning (28th) so I wont' count that.

My 5 November weigh-ins will be ...

The 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th. ... and a final weigh in on the last day of November (weds 30th). That will give me a whole month quota otherwise I'll be trying to lose a stone in just 21 days.

I have insulin resistance (metabolic syndrome / type II diabetes) so tend to lose at a slightly lower rate but will still go for 14lb anyway :)

Good luck everyone!

kenshin112: 28lb

i am starting finally getting my head back into the right place after being all over the place for the past few, and will be heading to goal with the lot of you for sure

Last edited:
I was just talking about a November challenge in my diary then found this, so I would love to join in :)

I would like to lose 14 lbs in November. I am not weighing myself this Saturday (I weigh on Saturdays) and was going to leave it until the next Saturday, but seeing as that will be the 5th of November I'll only have 3 weeks to lose the 14 lbs... so I'll make an exception and weigh in on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone! we can do this :)

kenshin112: 28lb
Luv2BSlim: 14lb

Back