November Mini Challenge...5th-5th

Hi All - Sorry not been around much - I have just started a new job - so cant get online much - I WI tonight so I will let you know my results - I have been SS+ as I can stick to SS - but still in ketosis and feeling good. Speaking to my CDC may move up to 810 from tomorrow.

Hope you are all well.

Hey pretika, how did the WI go? hope it was good!

Hey everyone, how's we all doing?

Well, i had a bit of a wobbly weekend and since then i'm not getting to grips with the 1000 plan at all, so i did a few days of 810 and got myself in a right pickle and left myself short of packs til my WI next weds, so...i called my cdc stand-in to have a chat and she was lovely and offered to post me some sachets and change my appt to monday, so now I can continue with 810 til i see her mon and i think i'll keep on 810 til target and then do the 1000 plus plans to maybe drop a few more lbs as i think i'd like to be 9st 7lbs so that i have few lbs to play with over xmas although not offically changing my target weight but will kind of see how it goes once i reach 10st...if i ever get there!! This last half a stone seems to be taking an age to shift!!

So...any more updates anyone? hope we are all doing ok?

xx

Pretika, how did you do????
LellyCD, you've got my bug. Loosing the same amount of weight & having started at the same size, you and me.
You too, are moving your goals. 9st 7lbs????, one pound less than my new goal !!!!!
But like me, struggling with 1000CD. I am stuck at 10 stone.
Will weigh myself tomorrow, but sure i haven't lost anything.
Just got up out of bed after my short night's work.
Ran around like a blue a---ed fly yesterday, attempting to get my Xmas shopping done. That should have lost a pound or too, but alas no. More or less got everything now for the kids.
Fab shopping trip but just too quick.Photo is the clue to where i was, walking back from ToysRUs.
IMG_0255.jpg

HI All - Sorry for the late reply - I lost 4lbs this week. I am now 12lbs away from target.

I have struggled on SS so I SS+ for the last few days.

Spoke to my cdc - I have a lot ofevents coming up and I am really tired of the packs...so I have been moved to 1000 plan. I want to move to a plan where I can start to eat with the family - recently my OH indirectly has been putting me of as he is a bit fed up with the fact that we cant go out for meals and it is getting more fdifficult with the kids...I know that I will crack soon if I dont move up - and to be honest I would have to move up from next week as I would have SS for 12 weeks.

I will continue to 810 for a few days and start 1000 plan on saturday? A little daunting as there seems to be soo much food and fruit!

do you guys have any tips? although it seems that you both seem to be struggling with 1000 plan?

Hey Pretika, brilliant on those 4lbs!! that's fab, not long for you now, well done you are doing sooo well!!
Your right though i have been struggling a little on the 1000 plan i think perhaps it was too much too soon so now i am back on 810 which is suiting me for now and i feel more in control plus i want the scales to move a bit more quickly as it's dragging on too long. Good luck with the 1000 plan just be careful of the nibbly monster!! it got me!!

Hey Nibbles, now i wonder where on earth you could be??:rolleyes: How cool!! was it snowy? well done on sorting your Xmas shopping, and yay me too!! i have also finished my xmas shopping too!! just a few tiny bits to get...phew!! it was hard work all that online shopping and waiting for the postman :giggle:.
Yeah i know i've kinda changed my goal too, just feels right though I would really like the scale to be 9st something at the beginning and at the end of the day, won't change my goal officially with CDC i don't think and anyway she's off now til 30th Dec and i'm going to get enough stuff on mon to last me til then. (will probably have some bits on xmas n boxing day though!)
:smiley1842:

Getting really excited for xmas now, really, really looking forward to it this year, sometimes i'm worse than kids and keep slipping a xmas dvd on when no-ones looking(it's a wonderful life...i love it! or Scrooge musical) and constantly play cheesy xmas music!! how sad am i?? don't care!!

Have a great last but one day of our 5th to 5th challenge everyone!!!

xxxx:33:

Hey everyone, well it's the 5th Dec and so marks the end of our 5th Nov-5th Dec mini Challenge -

Here's the final update as far i can tell and if anybody wants to add anymore losses to it that's great!

Lellycd - 10lbs Lost 6lbs
Pretika - 12lbs Lost 11lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs Lost 12lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs Lost 8lbs
Smurf - 16lbs - Lost 16lbs (target smashed!)
Hur575 - 16lbs Lost 8lbs
Soolaboola - 16lbs Lost 5lbs
Nibbles - 10lbs Lost 5lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Louise - 8lb

I am claiming a 2lbs for this week as i've been 10st 4 in the evening and even less some nights too but official weigh in monday.

Well done to everyone on doing so well especially.... Smurf who smashed her target completely!!

Gonna start a new mini challenge for 5th Dec - 5th Jan

see you there all

xxx

Yay! Another 2lbs for me and target hit!!! x

Lellycd - 10lbs Lost 6lbs
Pretika - 12lbs Lost 11lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs Lost 14lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs Lost 8lbs
Smurf - 16lbs - Lost 16lbs (target smashed!)
Hur575 - 16lbs Lost 8lbs
Soolaboola - 16lbs Lost 5lbs
Nibbles - 10lbs Lost 5lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Louise - 8lb

Yay you well done Gem that's two fabulous loser stars for the Nov mini challenge!!!!

Just going to post the mini dec one...come on over!!!

xx
any more??

:):):):)Sooooooooo chuffed for you gem!!:):):):)....XXXX

Back