November Mini Challenge...5th-5th

oohh i love 1000 plan!!! won't go into detail as most people still on SS. But so far day1 of 1000 is going swimmingly for me! Glad i'm not weighing in for 2 weeks now as i know i'll probably put on a bit before losing anymore. Next weigh scheduled for 10th Dec with my CDC's stand in. Not sure i'm going to make my mini challenge now though, will use my scales to check my weight on the 5th to see how it looks.

How's everyone else doing today?

xxx

1000 plan seems a distant dream to me!!! still got over 5st to lose. but i'm getting there!

i'm full of cold and my head feels like someone has stuffed it full of wire wool :cry: finally got round to hoovering and taking the rubbish out though so i'm getting there!!! having to go through my year 11's gcse history coursework aswell bah!!! i'm not in the mood for the Blitz!!!

supposed to be visiting my mum tonight but i can't be arsed to get out of the chair!!! i really must make a move soon but i have to peel some spuds for Mike's tea before i go...busy busy busy!!! x

hi Gem, you'll get there in no time at all look how well you have done so far and in only 4 months, it's such an amazing diet! and you rock at it!!

How is everyone doing today? oh dear i think i'm getting obsesseed with my new scales already, am loving the early morning post wee weigh in!! Am in the office today not a good place to be, everybody is grumpy and can't be bothered to do any work...got at least another 3 months of this....yay!

xx

urgh rubbish!!! i'm counting down the weeks until my Christmas break. 3 to go! am so sick of work.

thanks for the motivation Lelly! i know it won't take long. nearly lost 5st already! i can't quite believe it to be honest!!! yay! x

Hi Everyone, Just realised we have 1 week left to the end of our November challenge, anyone got any updates to post???

Hope you are all doing ok!
xxx

Just collected the kids from school on my way home from work. Got our High Street Xmas lighting up parade tonight. The street is closed to trafic for 3 hours 'til 10pm and the shops all stay open and give away drinks and food. I will have to refuse the mince pies and mulled wine:eek:, my friend can't believe it and says i need to be naughty. I will resist !!!!

My next WI is on Sunday. Will only be a pound or two at the very most, but not so bothered this week by losses, as i feel i am a lot more relaxed now,about this home straight.

hi lelly i wi monday so will post when i get back!!

hi everyone hope your all ok? sorry i dont post very often but im never in allways doin for dad or others!! good luck to everyone thats got a wi coming up!...xx

yay!! lost 3lbs which means I have lost 12lbs of my 14lbs that I wanted to lose this month. I am happy with that. i couldn't find the list to update! i get weighed again on the 5th so i have one more chance to hit that 14lbs mark! x

Hey Gem, well done on your 3lbs!! you're bound to make your 14lbs by the 5th, that's fab!!

Well...definitely not going to make my 10lbs challenge only managed 4lbs so far!! also had a bit of a wobbly weekend, went out for meal on drinks Fri, chose wisely but still seemed to eat too much and my stomach was hurting for hours after. then yesterday my dd had 4 of her friends over for her birthday sleepover and I ate some of their nibbles!! Oh well no biggie i'm back to 100% today and i've decided to have an SS+ day to claw back some cals. and then back to 1000 tomorrow.

Hope everyone else weekend was better than mine!!

xxx

...and Good luck smurf with WI tomorrow and anyone else who has their WI coming up.

xx

Yep, Good luck Smurf. Well done Little Gem. LellyCD, you got the nibbles!!!!Only a few more pounds for you, hang in there.

Well i had my WI today and guess what >>>> ZERO loss>>>OMG. Will not suceed with my November mini challenge.

But c'est la vie !!!! Having picked up a size 10 uniform at work this week, i felt so good, i didn't worry today.

Instead my CDC has moved me up to 1200CD. LOL. She reckons i will still lose weight this next week.

I noticed that several December challenges have been started, so whoever restarts this mini challenge, please make sure the 5th to 5th is in the title. I still need to be part of this forum. Well for a few more weeks at least. Another 4 lbs to lose 'til target of 9st 10lbs

oh no Nibbles!! going to be the extra food thing, it'll sort itself out as usual, that size 10 uniform definitely shows that whatever you are doing it's working so keep it up hun!!

Well... I have done well today, had an SS+ day still have 1 shake to have so i feel in control once more, totm is due also so that may have thrown my rationale out of the window last night plus 5 screaming 9 yr olds jumping around the house didn't help...not that i'm making excuses!..as i've learnt on Cambridge it's always my choice and I chose to nibble. Decided not to feel bad about it and move on straight away. looking forward to another week on 1000 plan, and will weigh on my scales on 5th at 6 in the evening with my boots on to see how i've done!
I definitely want to be part of the Dec mini 5th-5th challenge as i want to aim to lose these last 6lbs and to still be at goal on the 5th jan!! Tall order?? i don't know, but i'm intending to choose my treats wisely over the xmas period.

What's everyone else plan for Dec?

xx

That's was right old ramble wasn't it!

xxx

Hey Everyone, have been trying to post an update of how we are doing in the challenge -
It kind of got lost along the way so hope i have got it right, feel free to change if it's not correct .

Lellycd - 10lbs Lost 4lbs so far
Pretika - 12lbs Lost 7lbs so far
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs Lost 12lbs so far
Suesurrey - 14lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Smurf - 16lbs - Lost 10lbs so far
Hur575 - 16lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Soolaboola - 16lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Nibbles - 10lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Louise - 8lb

CDC away this week so am going to weigh-in on the 5th on my scales in the evening and claim that as my final weight for the challenge.

Hope everybody had a good weekend and we are all still going strong!

xxx

Thanks for updating, although mine is a bit lagging this month.
Hope to lose a pound before next WI on Monday, but wll post weight on here on the 4th. Don't hold out for too much, if any change.
Off to work tonight and get Xmas shopping done tomorrow. Then another night shift tomorrow night. Love wearing my new size 10 uniform. LOL.
Good luck to everyone else here, for the last WI for this thread.
Look forward to joining new December Mini challenge thread 5th to 5th, for my last 4 lbs.

hi ladies! well im chuffed to bits i lost a massive 6LBS AND CANT BELIVE IT!!!:26:and its totm!!...xx

hi ladies! well im chuffed to bits i lost a massive 6LBS AND CANT BELIVE IT!!!:26:and its totm!!...xx
Well you are really back on your previous form.
Hope you have a 'before pic', as now there is sure to be a really big change. About 60lbs !!!!
You've hit your November Mini Challenge. Well done you, i bet you're so happy. Your weight is falling rapidly.
I so envy you, with my pathetic loss and i am behaving 100% and not having anything that i shouldn't.

yay smurf, well done on 6lbs, that's fabulous!!! you're into the home stretch now only 12 to go!!! and congrats on being the 1st to smash the mini-Nov challenge !!

Lellycd - 10lbs Lost 4lbs so far
Pretika - 12lbs Lost 7lbs so far
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs Lost 12lbs so far
Suesurrey - 14lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Smurf - 16lbs - Lost 16lbs (target smashed!)
Hur575 - 16lbs Lost 8lbs so far
Soolaboola - 16lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Nibbles - 10lbs Lost 5lbs so far
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Louise - 8lb

I am also envious but mine is totally my fault as haven't been 100% with a couple of meals out and nibbly bits!! So I feel for you Nibbles !!

I am doing another SS+ today to pay for my sins on the w/e and hopefully i'll be on course for some loss this week!! fingers crossed. Been sooo cold today so hopefully i'm fat burning or it could be this chilly weather who knows! plus totm is due any minute too!!

have fun with Xmas shopping Nibbles, done nearly all of mine on-line in the comfort of my chair at the pc! sooo lazy! but much easier.

Got dd birthday proper on the 9th so we don't start any Xmas stuff til after, i'm dying to put up the decs but can't as it's not fair on her as her birthday just gets lost in xmas stuff otherwise.

xx

hi nibbles, yes im over the moon still not believing ive got this far!! with all the kind words you have all given me thats what kept me going!! so a very big THANKYOU TO YOU ALL!!....xx

hi lelly, thankyou for the reminder yes 12 to go and im getting nervous each day at the thought of stoping cd and going onto normal food!! but as always i will just listen to your kind and friendly words! thankyou all again for the support i wouldnt be where i am now without it!!....xxx

Back