November Mini Challenge...5th-5th

Well im back on the wagon and lost a fantastic 5LBS this week! and im in a comfie size 14!!:smiley1842:
Smurf, your losses are fantastic, well done. Good to have you back on track.
LellyCD, you'd be a fab CDC, but too far away for me to change CDC.
Pretika, just saw your photos from 4 weeks ago, today, you'll be posting new ones i expect, which will show off your new size.

My WI tonight>>> 10st 1lb.:) Another 2lbs gone. Another week on 1000CD.
Now the comments are coming from more playground mums, strange how one cannot see their own loss so clearly.

Thanks Nibbles xx and Great work on those 2lbs!! looks like 1000 is working out well for you, that's fab!!

my weigh-in tonight and as usual i see no difference to last week, never do though!! this last bit seems to be taking an age!

Have a fabulous day everyone!!

xx

Morning All

Nibbles - Yeah I have got some new photos's not had a chance to post them yet. - will try to get to it later. Well done on your 2 llbs

Lelly - Good luck for Today - I have WI tonight and my scales say that I have not lost anything...

Thanks Pretika, Fingers crossed for your weigh-in tonight too!!
xx

:vibes:good luck lelly & pretika on your wi tonight!!...xx

Am gutted!! i have stayed the same!!!!...Booooo!!!!! My cdc has advised that i should now move up to the 1000plan and i've hunted high and low and can't find my book!!!
in a grump now!!

xx

oh lelly dont be down in the dumps!!! your guna get there please dont be sad!:flowers:...xx

Thanks Smurf xx

Just posted this somewhere else -
Feeling a little brighter now, I weighed 10st 6lb on my CDC scales, got home and hubby rushed over to Argos to buy me some scales, brought them back and on those i weighed 10st 7 then i took off my new boots and now i weigh 10st 5, so i think my heavy boots didn't help me out this week as i usually wear different ones. So i'm thinking i probably did maybe lose 1/5 lb to 1lb.

So yay me maybe!!

xx

see theres light at the end of the tunnel!!!...xx

Am gutted!! i have stayed the same!!!!...Booooo!!!!! My cdc has advised that i should now move up to the 1000plan and i've hunted high and low and can't find my book!!!
in a grump now!!
xx
Don't worry about the zero loss, you've gotten so far now and really, with the weight that you want to lose, it will not be long before you get there, even with this static week.
So glad someone on this thread is joining me on 1000CD. Been feeling a little alone on the home straight.
Must say though that my brown rice tonight wasn't my favourite, but enjoying my chicken off of my Foreman mini grill makes up for the bland carbs.
Having Shredded Wheat most mornings, getting used to that cardboard taste.
Have i got to scan the CD booklet pages and email them to you ?? Too many arrows and boxes to type onto this thread.
Wonder how Pretika will do, she wasn't too confident of a loss either.
Just watched the final of Miss Naked Beauty and the winner is a curvaceous girl, not some size zero nymph.

yay found my book !! it was buried in the kids toybox under 3 black bags worth of stuff, at least i got to tidy up their toybox anyway!!
so an egg for brekkie...yay!!!

xx

Good morning everyone!!

Hope you are all well today, feeling much happier this morning as i jumped on my new scales first thing and they show me as 10st 4 yay!! obviously can't claim that as it's not my official CDC scale weight but made me feel great to see it!! Also measured this morning and have lost another inch total inch loss 33.5 all over...yay me!!

Starting with the 1000 plan today and really looking forward to having my first egg in 3 months.

have a great day all!

Hey pretika, how did the WI go?
xxx

Hi All - I hope that you are well.
I lost 1lb this week. I am dissapointed, but I know that I did not keep to SS all last week, so I was expecting it- It is the first time since I started that I had not stuck to the plan - So I am ok.

I have had a long chat with my CDC and we have agreed that I will start to move up the plans from next week. So next week I will move to SS+ and the week after to 810 - which I will stay on until new year.

Lelly - Dont worry about the zero loss - as you say it was probably your boots.

Are you tempted to weigh yourself more often now you have scales??

How was the egg?

hi Pretika, got to keeping telling myself not get on the scales didn't stop jumping on and off them last night...hopefullt the novelty will wear off, going to try and stick to weighing early morning and last thing at night. see how that goes!
haven't had my egg yet waiting for hubby to come home and am going to have it for lunch instead, had a porridge so far, so will have a soup and then egg and a slice of toast (eeek...not eaten bread in a looong time!), it's a bit sad to be so excited about a slice of breadisn't it.

Well done on your 1lb, a loss is a loss after all and as you say you weren't 100% so it's a good result. Good luck with your last week of ss you'll love doing ss+ next week it makes such a change after weeks of no food!

xx

Every loss is a good loss!!!! Regardless of how much.

After being ribbed at work & too many comments about my size 14 skirt, blouse and jacket, which were all FAR TOO TIGHT in August, i decided it was about time i quickly go and get a new uniform, as baggy was starting to be an understatement.
Tried on a 12 and was told that it was TOO loose and i should try the 10.
I just laughed, but to appease them, i tried the 10.
OMG, i don't recognize the body in the mirror and it wasn't even tight.
I go to work late tonight, can't wait to see what hubby & kids say as i walk out the door.
Just need to make sure i keep the weight off after i lose those last 4 lbs-6lbs.
What a fantastic diet, just do not want to be a Returner. Time will tell !!!!

Hi Lelly - Thanks - enjoy the egg and toast LOL

Nibbles - well done on the size 10 - you must be over the moon!! Your Hubby and kids will be soo proud.
My youngest who is nearly 5 said to me the other day "mummy is not the fattest in our house anymore she does not have a wobbly belly " LOL it was soo funny - kids are so innocent!

My youngest who is nearly 5 said to me the other day "mummy is not the fattest in our house anymore she does not have a wobbly belly " LOL it was soo funny - kids are so innocent!

My kids are 7 1/2 and 10.
The thing with kids is, that they tell it as it is.
The truth !!

Hey Nibbles, fantastic news on the 10!!! that's brilliant and you'll be fantastic at maintenance look how well you are doing going up the plans!!

That's funny Pretika, my youngest is 5 also and he pointed out that I look like a normal mum now...ha ha love em!

Hi I have 3 kids Boy 10, girl 7 and boy 5. Love of my life - but you are right the def say it as it is!!

Back