November Mini Challenge...5th-5th

hi Susiewoosie, - of course you can, that's fab!

Lellycd - 10lbs
Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs
Smurf - 16lbs

Susiewoosie - 10lbs

xx

Hi i would like to lose 8lb this month

Hi louise,
i'll you to the list

Lellycd - 10lbs
Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs
Smurf - 16lbs

Louise - 8lb

Goodluck!!

xx

Can i join please i want to lose 16lb

Hi hur575, welcome to the challenge -

Lellycd - 10lbs
Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs
Smurf - 16lbs

Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs

Hi everyone,

how are we all doing? hope it's all going well.

xx

16lb for me please.

Hi Soola, i've added you in -

Lellycd - 10lbs
Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs
Smurf - 16lbs
Louise - 8lb

Hur575 - 16lbs
Soolaboola - 16lbs

Good luck hun!

xx

Hi all,

How is CD going? It is my 3rd day today, and I feel positive, and excited by the loss people achieving every week. I hope I do the same, can’t wait for my first wi

Hi hur575, Glad your feeling so positive that's great!
Having a very lazy day myself, just got the kids from school now i'm off to play mouse trap. had 1 porridge a soup and am having an SS+ meal tonight and have put my banana tetra in the freezer for tonight, not tried that as ice cream before so that'll be a nice treat later!

Hope everyone else is having a good day?

xx

Hi all
I'm back from my 5 days in The USA and have to confess that i could not stick to CD completely. A few sins, having been 100% for 8 weeks. Please add me to the November Challenge, as how can i continue to do this without you lot.???
Glad to see some of the October Challenge back on board, as well as some new names.
Won't weigh myself before my WI on Monday, as i am scared of any gain i may have made. Will go back to 810 cals for the next three days, having jumped up to 1000 last Monday.
My November Goal, well, i am in the same boat as Ruth
I am in two minds about what I want my goal to be. I think I want my goal to be a couple of lbs lighter than I originally thought, but I can't make my mind up! ...... I think it's so hard to decide what you want to weigh until you get there really..... !

Having moved my goalposts twice, i am now aiming for 9st 10lbs-ish. But will decide as i lose.
My November Goal will be set at 10lbs.

yay!! welcome back Nibbles, hope you had a lovely birthday and a fabulous time in the US, you were there for the elections too! that must have been exciting?

Lellycd - 10lbs
Pretika - 12lbs
Hypa2008 - 18lbs
Madameruthybaby - 8lbs
Suesurrey - 14lbs
Smurf - 16lbs
Louise - 8lb
Hur575 - 16lbs
Soolaboola - 16lbs

Nibbles - 10lbs

Just cooking my tuna for my SS+ meal, can't wait!!

xx

Morning All,
Happy Weekend!!
Hubby working all day so just me n kids, want to get out of the house as i've been holed up here with a sore back. Off to the gym as my back is loads better so going to do a little lazy gymming whilst kids are in tennis lessons, then a jacuzzi and steam, i can't wait!!

Anyone doing anything fun today?
Have a great day all!

xx

10.40am and kids & DH still asleep, maybe the few days in the USA was too hard for them. LOL. They went Club Class both ways, so had a bed both ways, so no excuse of being tired ( In fact the kids slept from take-off 'til breakfast on the flight, an hour before landing).
Me, i am up and have just put the 3rd wash load in and folded up two loads of dry washing. Thank God for tumble dryers.
A woman's work is never done.
Desperate to weigh myself, but will resist.
At least the house is warm now. Got home last night to broken heating, but DH managed to sort it, but house was ice cold and took 4 hours to heat up. Hard after temperatures of 82F/28C in Phoenix.
Hope you all have a good CD day. I'm off for a bath now & will check-in here later.

welcome back Nibbles!!!

i just got weighed and lost 7lbs!!! so pleased!!! can i count it for this challenge or should i start from next week's weigh in? x

hi Gem, that's fantastic! 7lbs!! that's brilliant! it's up to you hun, did you figure it in when you planned on your 14lb?
xx

You could count the 1 lb difference from the previous mini challenge?

nah, i'm all for making a challenge harder lol xxx besides, i would love to lose another 14lbs by 5th Dec. it is feasible as i still have almost a whole month left! x

Absolutely!! good luck hun!
xx

Back