November pledge

i want to lose a stone too .... im being so good even though I do have very dark thoughts about licking sweet wrappers and hubbies empty plate!

Hiya All - Can I join. I would love to lose a stone this month.

Good luck to all - and well done on all your losses so far .... you are all inspirational.!!

Can I join please?

I'd like to lose 11 pounds in November, that'll get me below fifteen stone (14st13lbs) ;)

First Nov WI

First weigh in for the month was a 3lb loss.

Not quite what I hoped for, but I have increased the water intake to see if it makes a difference.

:( :( :(

Anna - I just noticed your from my town :eek: :D

I'm going to pledge 10lbs - because I'm a noob and wont get my starting weight until week 2 (bad foot/couldn't stand on the scales properly) - I want to do 14 - but 14 in 3 weeks seems a little much :D

Hi Mooee, please don't be disheartened, 3lbs is a good weeks loss and is normal for many! :) chin up chuck

I'm on day 5 now and have so far lost 6.5lbs :D my start weight was a bit higher than expected, so I now have 1st 1lb til BMI 25 xx

Thanks for the support Wannabslim

I think its because I had set my sights on a min of 4lb.
I was fed up yesterday, but am going to try extra hard with the water and go a little bit on the exercise bike and Wii fit later.

Hopefully it will make a little bit more of a difference next week!

Well done with your weight loss so far. :bliss:

:) anytime hun! If you work out the maths of this diet, really we should lose on average 3.5lbs a week, so if you have a loss of 4lb, the next week SHOULD be 3. If you aim for 3.5 a week you'll prob find it easier.

Exercise can cause a slight gain due to the conversion of fat to muscle, which weighs more. But its a healthy thing to do... just please try not to go purely on what the scales say, as how you look and feel is far better a judge of your progress :)

xxx

First weigh-in for November, down four pound. Woo Hoo!!

YES YES YES!!!! I LOST 7LBS!!!!
:talk017:​

That means I am half way to meeting my pledge already. So thrilled!!!! x

fantastic news gem!! im sooooooo chuffed for you! keep goin girl!.....xxxx

Well done Gem.

Amazing loss 1 week into the Nov challenge.

:):):)

WI today, 3lbs down, I'm starting to really slow down, I was losing 5 - 6 lbs a week. Still at least it's going :)

Its funny...

...If this was any other diet, I am sure we would be happy with a 3lb loss!!

I was sooooo disapointed last week with 3lb, but bounced back with an 8lb loss this week.

Much happier!!

But to be fair a 3lb loss is still bloomin' good!:D:D SO well done DOWNESY!

whoops! forgot this thread!!! i lost 5lbs this week so only 2lbs to go to hit my 1st pledge! might have to up that!!! x

What a dreadful problem to have Gem -- upping your pledge!! You are doing so well. Just think what you could be at for Christmas at this rate!

Back