November pledge

i don't understand how i have lost so much in two weeks! the only thing i can think of is that going on 810 for a week has kick started me again.

i'm not complaining though! i want to be down by 5st 7lbs by Christmas at the least so it's looking good so far! that would put me at 16st 4lbs...still sounds so much :( x

Mooee, I know, it's terrible that I feel bad when I lose 3lbs, it's a bit ridiculous to be honest. I have to try and be trilled with whatever I lose. As long as I'm losing that's all that matters.

PS don't think there's any way my loss is gonna be 8 lbs this week, well done you for that. (My birthday and WI tomorrow so hoping it's gonna be a good one for me :))

Lost another 4 lbs, that's my November pledge already - yay!!

I'm trying for another half a stone by the 3rd of December. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

Well done Downesy.

I am dreading Mondays WI as so far the scales are the same as last week.:eek:(now 5 days since). I haven't been bad, have drunk more and exercised, so don't understand why..fingers crossed I lose the 3lb for Nov target by Monday!

Its a blooming good job my WI night was changed and put back 4 days!:eek:

Forgot to add..

Went to Wi and lost 3lb.

Well done Mooee, I weighed in today. I lost 4 lbs.

My CDC gave me a kicker today, she informed me that she's going away for three weeks. So no WI's till the 17th December, I'm panicking, the thing that keeps me going is the thought of getting weighed and seeing a loss!!! Argh.....

I've lost 16lbs already this month so I'm way over my pledge of 1st!!! Got another weigh in to go yet aswell!!! x

Back