Now Eating For Two

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi All

I have just found out that I am expecting my 4th child! I want to continue with Slimming World so that I can have a really healthy pregnancy. Has anyone else done the same?

nope, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! xxxx

Same again - big congratulations to you and your OH. Healthy is good. Great positive attitude too. xx

congratulations on your news!!!!

I have no personal experience either but remember seeing something in a recent SW mag about a group thats been set up purley for expecting and postnatal women in conjunction with a study on healthy eating and pregnancy <I think>..

Mentioned a few people who were losing weight or managing their weight effectively whilst pregnant.

Anne x

Congrats Spaceangel!!

WOW! congrats, good for you ...and the babs lol for eating healthily....i ate like a pig in my pregnancies! i sooooooooooo wished i behaved myself now!
How do you feel about it? were you expecting to be expecting lol??????
oh im getting broody!
Ruthy xxx

Congratulations!!

Being pregnant doesn't automatically mean massive weight gain. Oddly enough, none of my weight problem is really due to pregnancy (I only gained 11lb with my youngest and nearly 8lb of that was baby)

It was afterwards that everything went to pot! :rolleyes:

There's a pregnant woman in my class. She has been on plan for the whole pregnancy with the added extras and she has gained about 12lbs. The hospital is very happy with that. She
looks great too. Congrats on your happy news.

congrats :)

Thanks everyone. It is a surprise baby - my 4th! I have 3 girls so a boy would be nice but i'm not sure I would know what to do with him! I will be going to group tomorrow and will find out what I need to do.

You must be so excited, I had my fourth who was a surprise boy after three girls!

He is now a mischevious 5 yr old and is still very much my baby..

Anne x

Back