Now gone on Refeed lost 2 1/2 pound

becks

Hi all
Lost 2 1/2 lb on first week of refeed.
Thought it best to try and lose last 1/2 stone I want to lose while doing refeed, ready for when i go in for plastic surgery.
Got a provisional date of 30th June when I rang up but not had confirmation yet.
Hoping it would be slightly earlier so I could recover before school holidays, have a disabled daughter so involves some lifting, family are going to help so hope we manage. But as I am the only one on list that day as op will be approx 9 hours long.
Becks

whoo well done!

what op you having? x

Hi Summergirl
Having all my excess skin removed, top of legs, arms, tummy tuck and bust reduction all in one day, looking forward to it (a bit weird looking forward to op) but it is the final journey in my weight loss.
Becks

awww sweet - bet you can't wait! :D your guna look even more amazing than you do now!:)

Hi all
Lost 2 1/2 lb on first week of refeed.
Thought it best to try and lose last 1/2 stone I want to lose while doing refeed, ready for when i go in for plastic surgery.
Got a provisional date of 30th June when I rang up but not had confirmation yet.
Hoping it would be slightly earlier so I could recover before school holidays, have a disabled daughter so involves some lifting, family are going to help so hope we manage. But as I am the only one on list that day as op will be approx 9 hours long.
Becks

Well done on re-feed and lots of luck with your surgery - you'll look and feel fantastic xx:):)

Hi Becks,
congratulations on losing weight while on re-feed. You have had an amazing journey and by the sounds of it, it will soon be over. Best of luck with your upcoming operation. Surely there will be some weight loss as a result of the surgery also? Take care.
Doirin

Back