Now I beleive!!! (pics!!)

Wow well done you are looking great and Im sure you are feeling do much better in your self as well. Im looking forward to seeing the next photo :)

x

You look fabulous you really do, and think of the example you are setting your little girl now :D That's the best thing isn't it.

Thanks everyone!!! :)

It just gave me the boost i needed as when i saw that picture i saw how different i really do look...where as most of the time when im in mummy mode cleaning in my pjs...i never see any difference lol!

As for the advice for newbies...hmmm. Eat lots of melon (m&s do an amazing melon platter for cheaper than tescos or asda!), have mugshots in the house for those "oh my god im so hungry im going to raid the cupboard" moments and always have grapes in! Oh and use your syns! I always lose more if i eat some syns every day :) xxx

You look fabulous you really do, and think of the example you are setting your little girl now :D That's the best thing isn't it.

Yep that was the whole reason i started slimming world in the first place, she hit 2 years old and i realised that she was going to grow up with a mum who was constantly moaning about her weight, didnt look nice in clothes and just wasnt happy. Not the impression i wanted to pass onto her!! And now hopefully i wont :) xx

fantastic - well done you.

Oh wow u do look fantastic!!! What a difference xx Well done x

I'm not normally politically incorrect, but as a normal red-blooded male you're one foxy mama! (as the kids would say)!

A picture's worth a thousand compliments:cool:

Well done Bubbles, you look great! I'm starting tomorrow, from your stats I would say that I am starting off from where you were, very motivational!

Thanks everyone youve really made me smile!! :) I still have a bit to go but im feeling really positive now over it and im so happy i finally found a diet that works!! :) xx

Back