Now i can see!

emzy1985

Forgot my lunch today could not find a jacket so I was going to just grab a sandwich until I saw the fat content oh my days can only imagine the pp in that so I went wiv out lol will get my 3pp lunch when I get home instead! It's mad really until starting ww I would have thought that cheese salad sandwich was good for me now I can see why I put on so much weight x x z

Pre packed sandwiches are some of the worst points wise, can be quite shocking! Especially cheese! If I find I need to grab something like that then ones without mayo with ham or turkey tend to limit the damage....! Lol.

Finding ways to cut points in old recipes you made before too is good - making things healthier and saving your points, can be quite fun too if you like cooking!

That's how we've all put weight on I suspect....saturated fat amazes me now... For example, I buy a Tesco balti with 1.7 g of sat fat, but the other Tesco curries next to it like Korma and others can have up to 12g of saturated fat.... These small changes and awareness help with our losses ;-)

I really never realised until this week how bad some foods can be I always thought bad food as chips and fried food will be watching what I eat from now espesh after that 11pm bar I ate yesterday lol x x

Back