Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Now I know I'm going to do this...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrscush, 22 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrscush

Mrscush Woman on a mission!

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

I have been on and off SW for 2 years now (well - actually most of my twenties I have yo-yo'd up and down), but this time round when I havent been 100% sticking to plan, I have maintained by following the SW principles 80% of the time.

This morning in a rush to get to work, i didnt have breakfast at home. I stopped at starbucks for a skimmed latte to bring to work for a treat (milk as HEXA!) and bought a skinny muffin - something I wouldnt usually do. Well - I didnt even want it! Just my old habits coming through. I had a bit and it was gross - which has made me realise that I dont want bad stuff, I dont want to rebel and be my own self sabotager! I do want to eat healthily, exercise and this time - get to my goal.

It may have taken me down the scenic route to get there, but I realise that this time I really am in the Zone - and not going to go off track just because it xmas / someones birthday / generally any other excuse!

For example - I went on hols last month and on all inclusive lost a pound in 10 days. In the past, being on holidays would have been the ultimate excuse to stuff my face, especailly at a buffet! This time I just didnt want it, and often, had an apple for my desert if i wanted something sweet.

Just wanted to share how I am feeling, as its so great to feel that after many 'lightbulb moments' then falling off the wagon - that this time, yes this time I CAN do it. We all can and will.

Good luck to you all and I wish you a very merry christmas
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done hon that was such a positive post

have a great xmas

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.