Now I know why I wanted to eat so much...(diary)

debs78

I've been doing ww since Jan 1st and doing really well but I've been eating like a horse this week and got a sts at weigh in on Sun. Now I know why!! I found out this afternoon that I'm pregnant. It's very early yet but I'm can't help but be excited. Oh and I have been together nearly 12 years and this will be our first.

I am worried about my weight though. I didn't plan to get pregnant whilst so overweight and am kinda shocked TBH :rolleyes:

I would like to stay on ww to make sure I don't put weight on but know that ww do not have a programme for expectant mothers. I want to do this as healthily as I can under the circumstances but don't know how many extra points I should have. I have an online account and thought perhaps if I have the points of a nursing mother this might be about right. I still have 2 months of my subscription left and don't want to waste them. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
You can get your money back my friend did, I'm doing pp I have 48pp a day plus weeklys it works out with 0pp fruit too about 2200cals a day, iv only put 2lbs on so far and I'm 24 and a half weeks now x

why not keep going to weigh in as you have paid ... and maybe try slimmingworld as a diet programme as its less restrictive and ok by the midwifes

I have a weight loss diary but thought it might be nice to have a pregnancy diary here also so have turned this thread in to my diary.... :)

I've tried to be a good as possible this week. I have changed my profile on ww online to breast feeding as I have read a few other women have done this during pregnancy and it worked well for them. It obviously does work because I've lost another 2lbs this week despite the fact that all the little bean appears to want me to eat is chicken dippers!! :rolleyes:

I've had my first wave of nausea while cleaning this morning so looks like morning sickness is getting ready to kick in :jelous: I'm not really complaining though, anything for my bean :D

I also went shopping today and bought him/her a few things. I know it's a bit early but I figured we're going to have to pay for all the big items in a few months time so I'm better off starting with the small stuff now. So I've bought some neutral vests, some sleep suits and a super cute Dumbo set of baby grow and vest :eek: I also bought a big box of nappies as I figure we can't have enough of them and stocking up now will help later when I'm on maternity and money is tight. I'm planning on spending about £20 a week just getting a few bits and bobs for the next couple of months and then concentrating in the big items after the 12 week scan. I'm really excited, can you tell? :D:D:D

Last edited:
Back