Now on week 2!

purpleflower

Well I made it to week 2 ! I am quite amazed myself at how much easier it is in week 2.Its great! im not hungry,am full of energy and losing weight at a steady pace.
Have lost 11lbs in 11 days so far as my weighinn days have been a bit missmatched.Had some hypnotherapy which I am sure has helped and and not eaten at thing !!
Have found all the brill recepie ideas on here and tried the choc muffin and choc bar which were ok...it was just great to chew on something really.Good times!
Emma;);););););)

Last edited:
well done on your loss so far, and for gettin to week too, u've proved to urself u can stick at this, so keep at it and the weight will keep falling off!

Good iob so far m'dear! Keep at it :D I've not tried the other recipe things I'm too scared, I once tried a chocolate mousse and I was nearly sick, and that was over a year ago, since then I've just stuck with the average joe shakes! lol

well done hun x
great weight loss and i'm pleased you're finding it easier.
good luck for your next weigh in x

yeah i tried the muffin once...a few people on here were waiting for me to try in first and be the guinea pig before they did it..gross so gross..im scared to even try the mousse now...think il just stick with the shakes but sure whatever takes your fancy that keeps you on the straight and narrow.
glad your feeling good sweetie, it really helps keep up the good work x

Well done for getting to week 2! And great weight loss so far, keep it up :)

yeah i tried the muffin once..gross so gross..im scared to even try the mousse now...

DON'T DO IT, do your stomache a favour and avoid it at all costs! It's the epitome of RANCID! lol

uuurrrggghhhh (insert puking smilie here)if the muffins ANYTHING to go by i wil not be trying the mousse aaron :)

taylor dont get your hopes up, it was just a little experiment with the shakes that went horribly wrong! lol x

Well done on getting to Week 2 !!

Back