Now please don't shout too much at me

DaveP

I have had a bad couple of weeks, eating, drinking diet coke. Fallen off the rails a bit but not gone over the top. I weighed myself this morning to see that I have only put 1 lb on. Its as thought somebody wants me too suceed.

I'm determined to have a good week this week. Get my water down and my packs consumed. But dont hate me coz i chetaed like a slag and only put a 1lb on.

Dave, Dave, Dave...... you're having more bad weeks than good weeks!!! :break_diet:

Think how much you'd have lost by now if you'd been abstinent from the start! Goodness me!!! What ARE we going to do with YOU????:confused:

Actually......don't answer that question!!! Hee hee :D

I have had a bad couple of weeks, eating, drinking diet coke. Fallen off the rails a bit but not gone over the top. I weighed myself this morning to see that I have only put 1 lb on. Its as thought somebody wants me too suceed.

I'm determined to have a good week this week. Get my water down and my packs consumed. But dont hate me coz i chetaed like a slag and only put a 1lb on.
Dave
We aren't going to shout at you, it isn't us you are sabotaging, it is you, you should be shouting at yourself. You are the only one that can change you.

You may have only put on 1lb, but that just goes to show how much you would have lost if you had stuck with the program.

You really need to sort your head out.

This is what we should do :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:
but he would only enjoy it :D

Sure no one would hate you Dave. I admire your honesty - it's not easy to admit loss of willpower. However, please don't think of it as cheating, more that you made the choice to jump off your journey and eat stuff.
You are determined to get back on track which is brilliant.
I wish you the best of luck
Tansyx:)

Dave get your backside back on that wagon and stay there!!!!!

Come on Mr you know it's so worth it ........ make us girls really hate you by sticking to it and losing loads in a matter of weeks like you men do :D

Dave stop going into child mode and get back into adult mode and behave yourself otherwise.

:whoopass:

What are we going to do with you now!!! You are a bad boy but we love bad boys now don't we girls!!!
Come on now. You know how well you can do and this is costing you money!!! I don't think we could ever be mad at you, little annoyed perhaps but you are one of the few whose posts I look out for as I know they will make me laugh etc.
You just need to get that head down and STAY AWAY FROM THE DIET COKE!!!!!

Hmm thats an idea. I find i do have to eat once a day.

You can do it online I think and see a counsellor my only concern would be "are you disciplined enough" but if you think it would help have a look - there is a message board on here about it.

Good luck with your weight loss no matter which route you take to achieve it.

Back