NSV.. what's yours??

yummymummy75

Silver Member
ok nsv,,non scales victories,have you got any,,mine is going into tesco today and seeing there clothes half price,,i've gotten so cheeky i'm just picking up a size 12 and not trying them on!! came home tried on the skirt and top and both fit and sooooo cute:D even tho i didnt wi today as i feel i'm up but delighted with my new clothes,,oh and a bargain €11.50 for both:D

I seem to be having a lot of NSV's at the moment. Went into Monsoon and tried on some of their dresses just for the hell of it as I certainly cannot afford to buy them. Anyway I fit into size 16's!!! Also loads of people are coming up to me at work and friends I have not seen for a while and saying how fantastic I am looking! I am ridiculously happy right now!

Trying on and comfortably fitting into, a size 14 Maggie Sottero wedding dress!!!! What an incentive to keep going till I get into the size 12!! xx

fitting into clothes that I had kept "hoping" to one fit into them, having to wear a belt with some clothes as they are getting very baggy.

people commenting on my weight loss and its still early days :D

michellethegooner said:
people commenting on my weight loss and its still early days :D

That's a great feelin isn't it!

Don't know if this counts but I think it's a NSV, went to three parties last week and didn't give in to temptation at any of them, free booze at one and free hot buffet at two of the others. I knew they were happening so I planned in advance and ate a low fat tea before hand and just stuck to 3 glasses of wine at the one I drank at, then had diet lemonaide for the rest of the night - it's a big thing for me as in the past I would have ate and drank and then ate more the next day while hungover.

Don't know if this counts but I think it's a NSV, went to three parties last week and didn't give in to temptation at any of them, free booze at one and free hot buffet at two of the others. I knew they were happening so I planned in advance and ate a low fat tea before hand and just stuck to 3 glasses of wine at the one I drank at, then had diet lemonaide for the rest of the night - it's a big thing for me as in the past I would have ate and drank and then ate more the next day while hungover.

Thats great, I have eased off drinking too much on nights out as hangover next day I eat my way out of it lol

That's a great feelin isn't it!

Yes it def is esp when my dad commented as he never used to comment and he didnt know I was trying to lose weight, I hadn't seen him in 6 odd weeks so was really happy

Looking down and seeing my feet instead of belly, Woohoo!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Having to buy trousers in a size 18 as the size 22 ones I bought last Christmas kept falling down on the way to work!!!!! And the 18's were quite loose too!! :D

Having to basically replace my entire wardrobe because all the size 24s look like bloomin tents on me and I need to buy 18s or 16s. :D Sure it's expensive but it's the best I've ever felt about having to spend a fortune. :D

Sure does, that's an amazing achievement my lovely.. this is the kind of attitude that will get you there and keep you there, that is basically all you need, whatever diet you are on. Being in the right headspace and being able to say "no I actually don't NEED this rubbish" and seeing ahead and you trying on those magical size 10 jeans!!! (or whatever size you are looking to get to :p)

Good on you! x

Sure does, that's an amazing achievement my lovely.. this is the kind of attitude that will get you there and keep you there, that is basically all you need, whatever diet you are on. Being in the right headspace and being able to say "no I actually don't NEED this rubbish" and seeing ahead and you trying on those magical size 10 jeans!!! (or whatever size you are looking to get to :p)

Good on you! x

Been away for a couple of weeks and the 1st message on here I read is this one off you - thank you for that, i really appreciate it.

Back