Nurses!

I'm still around but struggling at the moment. I am determined to get my act together and be at target for Christmas.

I'm a nurse- currently on my first week of SW though!!!

Welcome!! This thread is pretty quiet! How are my fellow nurses getting on? I'm going back to shift work in 3 weeks after a year of office hours, nervous about how it will affect my commitment to SW.
Good luck with the shift work. As much as I moan and whinge about them, I love having my days off in the week and can never quite make myself give them up.

Any of you guys still around this close to christmas?
I'm currently on a set of 3 nights :(
I managed to resist dominos last night that the girls ordered in but did end up getting a Black Forest hot chocolate on the costa run at 3am. I couldn't believe the syns/calories but well worth it :)
Anyway I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the build up to christmas and haven't been given too bad an off duty :)

I'm still here too! Although had a long weekend off so had a few off plan days in London! Eek I have nights next month, first time in 2 years!!

A weekend in London sounds lovely. I used to live there and really miss it. Nights after 2 years will be a bit of a shock, but you'll be fine. I sometimes prefer them as you don't have to deal with all of the politics like during the day.

Too true lol

Are you managing to stick to plan at the moment? I finding my will power slowly decreasing the closer we get to christmas.

Hi guys , sorry i started this thread and forgot about it oooppp are we all still up for making a team and share weekly weigh ins slimmer of the month etc. Promise i wont bypass this page in future. Maybe we could collect names of those who are interested and start the challenge in january xx

Back