nutter nikki's - the push for Xmas

Super cute... Both the kids and the pumpkin. I'd have thought Lil' dude would be Batman.

We wanted to do a traditional Halloween at the party. In the uk we do vampires, werewolves, witches. We don't really do tv characters.

great things said:
We wanted to do a traditional Halloween at the party. In the uk we do vampires, werewolves, witches. We don't really do tv characters.

That's old school -- now people do whatever works for them. Over 30 years ago I threw a Halloween Birthday Party that was themed "Cim as What You're the Least Like" -- the super tall kid came as. Baby, his football player friend dressed as his mother, the class slapped dressed as a nun, etc. it was god fun.

I've been doing twisted fairy tales the past few years: I was "dreadful dead Dorothy" last year!

My lit pumpkin.

My spider minion cakes.

Attachments

• image-2006886463.jpg
    image-2006886463.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 25
  • image-3436463008.jpg
    image-3436463008.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 29
Sooooo cute! You are too creative.

MinnieMel said:
Sooooo cute! You are too creative.

Just too much time and with kids off decided to be creative with them.

Not doing any diet right now. I'm actually feeling mentally better and have lost interest in wine. Haven't exercised with the kids being around.

Sometimes a wee breather is good.

Darn it. Loosing my voice. Just went to see the pharmacist and they said that I need to get myself to the docs as it sounds like I've got a chest infection. :(

Work starts on my bathroom and en-suite on monday. I've taken my before pictures. I will post all in 2 weeks time. Can't wait. Last time we used the bath and shower in the bathroom it was August before the hols.

I hope you feel better soon..

MinnieMel said:
I hope you feel better soon..

Thanks. Well good news is no chest infection. Just laryngitis. Going to be an interesting interview Wednesday if my voice doesn't return!

great things said:
Thanks. Well good news is no chest infection. Just laryngitis. Going to be an interesting interview Wednesday if my voice doesn't return!

Good luck!

How's the voice? Really hope you're feeling better, hun x x

great things said:

Hope you're feeling better soon, particularly by Wednesday!!

Well I've stopped cd for a bit. Haven't been on it a week now and I really do feel mentally better even though my weigh is shocking. I'm going to use my old ww book until after Xmas and when my throats better ill be back at the gym.

I've not given up the battle, just changed tak for a bit. Will be back to it after Xmas.

Matthew keeps coming into our room at night. I'm do tired. 3 times last night. On the 3 rd time I just let him in as I was too tired to put him back into his bed.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Nikki, Ems, lil' Dude and Mr Nikki.

Evening Nikki

Hope you're having a lovely Christmas x x

Happy New Year! I hope your tooth is better.

Back