Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

Have got pic but need to figure out how to post it. Think as I used twice as many scan bran needed twice as much yog etc but see potential and even like this is pretty good!

I literally have apart from Asda it's all I've done so far today and most of my free time for the last 2 weeks!! Oops! Worse things to be addicted to tho! ;)

image-4044996864.jpg

Hope I attached my pic! When I bought the SB in class the response I got was why are you buying them just eat ryvita!! Which I do like but the cake is something else!!!

Yayyy we can see it. What are you having it with and are you counting it as syns or using as your HEXB choice

Using it as HEB as do red so have half as one and then ryvita as the other :) am going thru the thread later to write list of ingredients for a cook a thon (auto correct changed that to thin, I like it v appropriate) on Thursday after class xx

No to scan bran cake :) she joined class with me last week but is being a bit half hearted about it!! Hoping scan bran cake will get her to do a bit better if she has it for breakfast as it will fill her right up! Way better than raisin wheats her current breakfast choice!!

Back