ProPoints Nutty's journey to confidence

Hi everyone, well ive had one disaster after after another and after weighing myself this morning.....:cry::cry: i am heavier than ever:mad::mad:. Why can't my weight just stay static. Im so p#ss#d off. Is this for the rest of my life weight watching ........:eek::eek::eek: Am I never gonna be in control.

Next week i start my new job, no more shift work . Im hoping this is gonna help and I plan to try and get back on track. Maybe i just become focused on the word diet its just all or nothing. I need to find a balance and soon........... as I feel uncomfortable in my body. :sigh::cry::sigh:

ok breathe!! ..... and again!!!
you've only been back on this 3 weeks and had losses the first 2-great losses at that!!
you need to be proud of your work. You're clearly able to do this.
So youve had a bad week-put it aside and go again. plan your meals out and especially if you need to bring food to work etc. lots of fruit and low fat treats aswel!
i do residential work so i know how hard it can be. so hopefully a change will work.
i know how u feel about whether its for life or not-i guess i cant say the answer to that but think short term-thats the key!!
Were hear for support..
just an idea but maybe posting your food diary on here may help-people may be able to give suggestions etc.
chin up. smile. :) x

The main thing is you've come back, you've weighed yourself, and you know what to do! Try and think of WW as healthy eating plan rather than a diet, because for the best part, you can eat whatever you want, just in moderation :)

xxx

Hi :)

Today is a new day! Deep breaths and off we go again :) are u enjoying ww generally? What do u find u struggle with? Xx

Back