• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints Nutty's journey to confidence

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Hi and welcome nutty me !! . Love the name :D feel that way myself most weeks,:D but you are on the right track with the Propoints. I have found it works for me . Its very flexible with your daily points and weeklies for those nights out and breakout moments:sign0007:. Ask any questions you have here or even come and have a moan . Best of luck and keep in touch:family2:

After trying every diet in the book. im back to the first diet i ever did and was successful;that is until i stopped attending meetings!! Weight watchers here i come.:)
Attended class today and now planning for the week ahead.
hello nutty me! Hope class went well, good luck for the week ahead..you can do it!!! :)

nutty me

onwards and downwards
So class went well. the fist day not so good. Thinking the 49 will cover my fall down. Got a headache think it may be due to me cutting my daily tea intake down !!

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Today has been a good day 100% !!! Working all weekend so preparing my meals, so no last minute rushing around.

Welldone Nutty.It probably was the cutting down the tea and coffee that caused the headache .Tip . Tell yourself you cant have a tea or coffee until you drink a glass of water first .Sometimes you have the water and dont bother with the tea !!!!!!!!!!!!

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Coming to the end of week one, its been ok. Still getting my head around the points. Started the week a bit rocky but doing ok. Ive stayed off the scales, after experiencing rapid weight loss i know i will need to get used to slow and steady i know this is the way to go. :)

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Quick shower and on my way to be weighed.Funny enough not feeling confident as very bloated today. However any loss is a loss. x

nutty me

onwards and downwards
:D:D 3.5 lbs lost :D:D

Weigh in completed and a loss of 3.5 lbs...well chuffed. A good start so i am now planning my week ahead. Should be straight forward mainly working. Looking forward to next week and hopefully I will be out of the 16's and into the 15's;)

Nutty

Well Done Nutty . Great first week .. You are on your way girl:D:D

nutty me

onwards and downwards
Monday again, weigh day tomorrow. ive had a mad busy week. not so 100% had cravings for chunky kit kats.:( I have stayed with in my weekly points so hopefully not too much damage done. Tip for myself track..track...track. so i am nervous about my weigh in...but in my head i know if i dont lose....or put on :eek::eek: i know why.:)

nutty me

onwards and downwards
:D lost 2 lbs :D really pleased. Under 16 stone :D:D

Thats Brilliant Nutty !!!!!!!!!! really well done :D:D

Last edited:

nutty me

onwards and downwards
WOW this week is not going well at all. Week 3 and falling down already. I know why...Im tired, stressed amd over worked. Plan to get back on track tomorrow x