O M G got to loose Carla

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by maid marrion, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. maid marrion

maid marrion Full Member

cambridge sole source
    Hi this is my first time on weight Watchers I tried Cambridge diet before, lost 4 stone but when i finished i put it all and more back on :mad:
    I have now just started weight watchers.
    When i visited a friend yesterday I realized that I need to lose as much weight as she weighs OMG :eek:
    So if anyone asks how much weight i need to lose i can just say Carla ;)
    oh well today is the first of the rest of my life.
    But what i can't work out is "am I over weight because I am unhappy, or am I unhappy because I am Over weight"
    If it is the first then I need to like myself before I can truely succeed!!
    Any one out there feel the same ?
    Last edited: 17 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Weight Watchers
    But what i can't work out is "am I over weight because I am unhappy, or am I unhappy because I am Over weight"

Hi welcome to the site, you will get great support and ideas from this site, I think for me at the moment I am unhappy because I am over weight, and hopfully that will change the more I lose, it doesn't matter what you have to lose, you have started on the ww diet and that is the main thing, just take it one day at a time, and good luck on the weight loss journey and keep us posted on your weigh ins
  4. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Ceejay, welcome to WW and a new start. I also did CD and lost 4 stone only to put it back on so changed my ways and went to WW and absolutely love it. We don't mention the diet word, this is a change of lifestyle with informed choices....I love your reference to your friend, it is good to keep a sense of humour about you. I am sure you will lose Carla over time....I was also unhappy cos I was overweight, I have managed to lose some which has made my mood lift but I am still pushing onwards so I can smile very soon.
    Good luck with your journey :D
    maid marrion likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.