O no :-(

tinks_88

Hey Guys, I had weigh in on wednesday night this week and feel like i'v already messed up this whole week becuz i want to pizza hut last nite nd didnt make the right choices, i worked out that i used up 70 syns! If i limit the rest of the week down to 5 a day and stick to originals is there a chance i can maintain or even lose?

:(

Whatever you do don't stop trying!!!
Draw the line and start afresh. One mistake will not mess up your whole week. Good luck sweetie. x

You haven't messed the whole week up, you went off plan for one night.
Just forget about it, you have the best part of a week to make up for it! Eat lots of speed and superspeed foods, limit your syns to 5-10 and drink lots of water.
You'll be fine :)

Awww honey the others are right - you had a blip in the week that's all. And if it's any consolation - I went off track last night and am now working to limit the damage ;)

I used to beat self up about this but now I see it as this: I had a choice last night - stick to plan or not. I chose not too and did so thinking 'I've worked hard for 3 weeks and not had any treats so I will have a night off'. I enjoyed it at the time, but felt a bit sick after (Karma lol). But even then I wasn't too worried because the thing you need to remember is we're human, life happens and we need to have breaks from plan now and then. It's when you 1) don't know you're off plan or b) are off plan more than on plan when it gets to be a problem.

Don't punish self too much now. What I do is try to compensate by having less syns (above 5 though), drinking plenty of water to clear system, doing an extra hour of working out and eating Speed Foods where possible.

Remember that badness can catch us up up to 10 days after though!

And if you do STS or gain, you know why and you know you can fix it. We all have these days and we all kick ourselves but we all also know why and that we can sort it out.

Draw a line under yesterday and look forwards. And well done so far!!! You're still here and still want to be here and succeed, and that's half the battle.

xxx

My way of thinking is, if I fall off the wagon for a day or more and I gain at the end of the week, well, that's just one week in the rest of my life, I'll keep going to group, stick to plan as best I can and get to target eventually. I'm taking the scenic route anyway :)

Thank you so much guys, really needed to hear the encouragement, i dont write on here very often but love reading all the posts and great ideas that people come up with! I think i will take all your advice on board, try not to worry about it- eat lots of speed food and limit my syns.

Thank you

By doing this Hun..you should be ok. Just draw a line under it and follow the advice that the others have suggested.

Good luck!

xx

Back