:O:O Massive Blip :( :(

shane0704

I have been doin well all week, but last night i decided to order a kebab and have a bottle of wine :sigh: I feel well bad and i didn't even enjoy the kebab. I feel like i have failed myself..:(

You need to think about what made you order the kebab and the wine, and how you are going to cope with it again, should you feel the need to. Cravings are so so so hard to deal with, I've ended up lopping trees down in my garden so that i'm distracted, but once you have surpassed the first craving you will feel so good about yourself, which feels better than the food you eat.

Keep going, but learn from this. You CAN do this.

Hey hun. You've made a mistake and well done for admitting it and not trying to hide it. OK so u had a kebab and wine, do you still want to carry on with cd? Im guessing yes, and if so, put it behind you. Start again today, drink your water and have a look and the inspiration slideshow with all the before and afters whenever you feel unmotivated. That or my old pictures always kick my behind into gear.
Keep positive hun, alot of us have had blips along the way....your not the only one. HUGSSS

dude...of all the things you could have cheated with...a kebab?!!!:p

Jump back on...... Its know point beating yourself up as its done.
Drink lots of water to flush it all through. and then try and stay focussed.. Remind yourself why you started in the first place and imagine yourself in something that you know you look good in looking slim and everytime you think of having a blip think of how good you are going to look...
Chin up x

I think you already have great advice, I have done this and maybe I will again but Ive learnt to put it behind me and to never give up, its when you lose control and carry on eating that lead to more weight gain and you feel worse.
Well done for posting on here, you recognise you shouldnt have done it so as curly said have lots and lots of water to flush the system and you will be back losing lbs in no time, good luck :)

Everyone has said very helpful things already. You can do this. Don't think about the blip, just have a shake a continue on plan.

You've got a choice here - feel bad, look backwards, beat yourself up about what you did; or look forwards, learn from the experience, feel positive about the future.

You can't change the past. You can change the future. So chin up, look forwards not back, change what you have the ability to change instead of dwelling on what's done, and what you can't change.

Don't panic, just put it behind you and keep your eye on the goal!

Well now you're in the August 6th challenge, there's no going back hun :) We'll be on echothers case lol

Look forward xxx

Like everyone has said already, you've had one blip but it's not the end of the world. Maybe it will help you cope the next time you have a craving (remind yourself how you didn't enjoy that kebab and it didn't make you feel better, so you don't need to give in to the craving).

The diet is hard, and anyone who thinks that diets like CD are the "cheater's" way to weight loss have never experienced what it feels like and have no idea what they're on about.

Don't beat yourself up. You've admitted your mistake and you're on your way to being back on track again. Once lapse of eating food does not mean you've totally relapsed out of your diet again.

I went to London with work on a 2 day training course and had to sit with my colleagues in a restaurant while they ate dinner. I felt daft just sitting there so ordered a small portion of food and only ate 1/2 of it. The food was lovely but I felt so worried after that I'd put on weight that week.

In the end, I still lost 1.6lbs. It was my smallest weight loss so far but at least it showed it wasn't the end of the world. And that blip has given me the motivation I needed not to "blip" again.

Good luck to you and remember we're all here for support if you need it :)

Back